The Canon MultiPASS C3500 is a multifunction printer that combines four useful business machines into one powerful document solutions center. With the functionality the C3500 brings, it is perfect for small offices with paperwork that won’t overload the C3500.
Canon multipass 3500 Benefit:
- Weighing at only 12.3 pounds and measuring 15.8” x 14.2” x 7.8” the Canon MultiPASS C3500 all-in-one printer combines the functions of three other office machines. A printer that is capable of producing vibrant and quality color prints and crisp black text, a copier that creates multiple copies of documents at excellent quality and speed, a scanner that helps in document archiving and saving and a fax for easy transmission and relaying of documents to clients and customers.
- The Canon MultiPASS C3500 uses the bubble jet ink on demand technology to create quality and crisp prints on documents. The printer can print documents of 720 x 360 dpi resolution for black and 720 x 360 dpi for color at speeds as fast as 6.5 pages per minute on black prints using the BC-20 ink cartridge and up to 2.5 pages for color prints.
- The C3500 can handle different media types such as Black Print Film, Banner Paper, Brilliant White Paper, Bubble jet Paper, Coated Paper, Fabric Sheet, Greeting Cards, High Gloss Film, High Resolution Paper, Transparencies, and T-shirt Transfers. The sizes the Canon MultiPASS C3500 printer can handle include Letter, Legal, A4, US #10, and European DL Envelope.
- The copier for the C3500 copies documents up to 3 pages per minute but the first copy usually takes longer at 45 seconds. The Canon C3500 can copy a single page up to 99 times on auto. The copy function supports reduction of document size by as much as 70% of the original; it also supports reductions of 80% and 90% from the original document size.
- The C3500 scans documents at a resolution of 400 dpi and supports sizes of documents by up to 30 letter-size sheets, 15 legal-size sheets, or 30 A4-size sheets.
- The Canon MultiPASS C3500 fax uses a Public Switched Telephone Network and MH, MR, ECM-MMR data compression systems for easy and lightweight transfer of data over the network. The modem can transmit documents at around 6 seconds per page at 14.4 Kbps; slower speeds are also used by the fax modem in case the network is congested.
- The C3500 fax can store data of up to 42 pages or 672 KB when the paper supply runs out. The fax resolution for the C3500 is 203 x 196 dpi for fine mode and 203 x 98 for standard mode and printing pages of this quality usually takes as long as 4 pages a minute using the high speed BC-20 bubble jet ink cartridge.
- Other important features of the C3500 fax machine is the automatic speed dial, a one touch speed dial for 6 locations and a coded speed dial for up to 50 locations. Sequential broadcast, of up to 57 locations, is also supported.
- The Canon MultiPASS C3500 uses a 120 V 60 Hz power source and consumes approximately 30 W on maximum operation and 8 W during standby. The noise levels of the C3500 are between 35 dBA and 47 dBA. For optimum performance of the C3500 the temperature must be between 41-90.5 degrees Fahrenheit.
Canon multipass 3500 Spec:
- Printing Method Bubble Jet ink-on demand
- Print Speed (up to) Black: Up to 6.5ppm (using BC-20)
- Color:Up to 2.5 ppm
- Print Resolution (Up to) Black: 720 x 360 dpi (BC-20 Black) with smoothing,Color:720 x 360 dpi (BC-21e Color + Black)
- Paper Sizes Letter, Legal, A4, US #10; European DL envelope
- Paper Compatibility Back Print Film, Banner Paper,Brilliant White paper Bubble jet paper, coated paper, fabric sheet, greeting cards,high gloss film, high resolution paper, transparencies, t-shirt transfers.
- Paper Handling Automatic feed, Manual feed
- Paper Weights 17lbs to 24lb (64 to 90g/m)
- Copy Resolution (up to)
- Canon proprietary
- Copy Speed (up to) Up to 99 copies/page; First copy- 45 seconds; Multiple copies- up to 3ppm
- Zoom 70%,80% and 90%
- Max. Resolutions Optical:400 dpi enhanced (@00 dpi optical); 8 bit , 256 grayscale UHQ 6
- Max. Document Size up to 30 letter - size sheets; 15 Legal-size sheets; 30 A4- size sheets.
- Applicable Line
- Public Switched Telephone Network
- Compatibility G3
- Data Compression System MH,MR,ECM-MMR
- Modem Speed 1440/9600/7200/4800/2400 bps; Automatic fallback
- Transmission Speed (approx.)
- Approx. 6 sec/page at 14.4 Kbps (Memory Tx mode, MMR)
- Memory Capacity Memory size up to 42 pages (672 KB)
- Horizontal x Vertical; Fine mode (203 x 196 dpi); Standard mode (203 x 98 dpi)
- Fax Printing Speed Approx 4 pages/min (BC-20 Black Bj Cartridge)
- Document Feeder 30 pages
- Speed Dialing
- Automatic dialing (One-touch speed-dialing-6 locations,Coded speed dialing-50 locations); Manual 10 key dialing: Automatic redialing(Redial 1- 10 times, 2-99 min intervals); Manual redialing.
- Receive Mode Auto FAX/TEL switching; Answering machine hook-up; Extension phone hook up; Remote reception by extension phone.
- Sequential broadcast- Up to 57 locations; Automatic receiving; Non-ring reception;De-active ECM; DRPD (Distinctive Ring Pattern Detection)
- Report Reference Activity report up to 20 transactions; Non-delivery report; TTI (Transmitter Terminal identification); RTI (Remote Terminal Identification).
- Software Included MultiPASS Desktop Manger for Windows, TextBridge Plus OCR and Canon Creative Pro
- Power Source 120V/60Hz
- Power Consumption (approx.)
- Approx 30 W ( Maximum); Approx 8W (standby)
- Dimension (W x D x H)15.8 x 14.2 x 7.8
- Operating Temperature:41° - 90.5°
- Operating Humidity:10%-90% RH
- Noise35dB(A) Standby; 47 dB(A) Operating
- One-year limited warranty with Select Exchange.
Canon multipass 3500 driver Download
Download Driver For Windows XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1 32bit, 64bit