PIXMA PRO-1 redefining brilliance ink system with 12-color LUCIA. A wider color gamut dramatically increases Your range of expressive art. Even the black-and-white print Gallery-ready, with five dedicated monochrome ink to ensure precision of circulating grayscale highlight to shadow.
12-color LUCIA ink system with Chroma Optimizer
The PIXMA PRO-1 uses a 12-color LUCIA ink technology for wider color reproduction and contrast higher to give the image more dramatic. This includes 5 monochrome ink for black and white photographs. The addition of Chroma Optimizer increases the density of black leather to keep the color looks natural in the mold.
Wired LAN (Ethernet)
Maximize the efficiency of Your PIXMA printer by creating a network for multiple users at different computers to use the PIXMA PRO-1.
Prints up to A3 + size
For the needs of large printing, PIXMA it can print up to A3 + size to print your photos in their full glory. Ideal to print exhibition, You will be able to take advantage of the amazing features for the best print.
- Printing Technology Inkjet
- Maximum Resolution 4800 x 2400 dpi
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size 4 Picoliters
- Ink Type Canon LUCIA Pigment-based Inks
- Ink Palette Matte Black, Photo Black, Dark Gray, Gray, Light Gray, Cyan, Photo Cyan, Magenta, Photo Magenta, Yellow, Red and Chroma Optimizer
- Ink Cartridge Configuration 12 Individual Ink Cartridges
- Number of Nozzles 12,288
- Nozzle Pitch Not specified by manufacturer
- Print Speed 4 min, 20 sec for 13 x 19" (33 x 48.3 cm) color or grayscale print
- Input Buffer Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Printer Duty Cycle Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Print Archival Life Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Maximum Paper Width 14" (35.6 cm)
- Maximum Printable Area 13 x 19" (33 x 48.3 cm)
- 14 x 17" (35.6 x 43.2 cm)
- Paper Sizes 4.0 x 6.0" (10.2 x 15.2) - 13 x 19" (33 x 48.3 cm)
- Borderless Photo Sizes From 4.0 x 6.0" (10.2 x 15.2) up to 14 x 17" (35.6 x 43.2 cm) and 13 x 19" (33 x 48.3 cm)
- Paper Types Inkjet-compatible paper products, including Moab, ILFORD and Hahnemuhle
- Paper Capacity 20 sheets of photo paper
- Special Media Support Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Media Thickness 350 gsm
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter N/A
- Maximum Roll Print Length N/A
- Paper-Feed Method Rear paper input tray or manual feed
- Computer Interface USB 2.0
- Compatible Memory Cards N/A
- Direct Print Capable Yes, via PictBridge
- Network Capable Yes, 10/100 Ethernet
- PostScript Support No
- System & Software Requirements Windows: XP, Vista, 7
- Mac: OS X 10.4.11 or higher
- Status Display Indicator lights
- Image Preview Display No
- Front Panel Controls Power, Paper Feed
- Power Consumption Printing: 24 W
- Standby: 1.6 W
- Off: 0.4 W
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 27.4 x 18.2 x 9.5" (69.6 x 46.2 x 24.1 cm)
- Weight 60.9 lb (27.6 kg)
- Packaging Info
- Package Weight 76.0 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 31.0 x 25.6 x 13.6"
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Operating System Compatibility:Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
PRO-1 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X) 188.8.131.52 24 MB DownloadPRO-1 series Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) 2.02 27 MB DownloadPRO-1 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6) 184.108.40.206 25 MB DownloadPRO-1 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) 5.85 28 MB Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA PRO-1 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA PRO-1 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.