Download Canon SELPHY CP730 driver instantaneously totally free. Ensure that the operating system you utilize remains in the listing of the supported OS in the summary below. After downloading you must open up the archive and essence the Canon SELPHY CP730 driver to any kind of area, after that double-click the executable file to begin the driver installment process.
Canon SELPHY CP730 Specs
- Printing Method Dye-sublimation thermal print method with protective overcoating
- Print Speed (up to) Postcard Size:Approx. 58 sec.*Credit Card Size:Approx. 31 sec.*8-Mini Labels:Approx. 31 sec.*Approx. 73 sec.*
- Print Resolution (Up to) 300 x 300 dpi:256 levels per color (Y, C, M)
- OS Compatibility (A computer with CD-ROM drive is required for installing software)
- Windows®OS:Windows® 7, Windows 2000 SP4/XP (including SP1 and SP2)
- Computer Model:The above OS should be pre-installed on computers with built-in USB ports
- CPU:Pentium 500MHz, Intel processor or higher processor
- Interface:USB (Windows 98/Me/2000/XP pre-installed models only)MACINTOSH®
- OS: Mac OS X (v10.2-10.4).
- Computer Model: The above OS should be pre-installed on computers with built-in USB ports.
- CPU: PowerPC G3, G4 or G5.
- Interface: USB (Models with Apple genuine USB interface only).
- Standard Interfaces USB Type A for camera; USB Type B for computer
- Paper Compatibility Postcard size: (borderless) 3.94 x 5.83 in./100.0 x 148.0mm, (bordered) 3.60 x 4.80 in./91.4 x 121.9mm; Credit card (label) size: (borderless) 2.13 x 3.39 in./54.0 x 86.0mm, (bordered) 1.97 x 2.63 in./50.0 x 66.7mm; 8 Mini label size (per one label): 0.68 x 0.87 in./17.3 x 22.0mm; Wide size: (borderless) 3.94 x 7.87 in./100.0 x 200.0mm, (bordered) 3.60 x 4.80 in./91.4 x 121.9mm
- Physical Dimensions 7.01 x 5.16 x 2.48 in./178.0 x 131.0 x 63.0mm
- Weight Approx. 33.7 oz./955g
- Power Source Compact Power Adapter CA-CP200, Battery Pack NB-CP2L
- Operating Environment 41-104°F/5-40°C, 20-80% humidity
- Software Included ZoomBrowser EX (Windows®)Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows®)ImageBrowser (Macintosh®)PhotoStitch (Windows®/Macintosh®)EOS Utility (Windows® 2000/XP, Macintosh® OS X)CP Printer Drivers (Windows® 2000/XP, Macintosh® OS X)
Canon CP730 Operating System Compatibility:Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
SELPHY CP730 Printer Driver for Windows Vista (32-bit) CA.3.4 1.3 MB==> DownloadCanon SELPHY CP730 Printer Driver for Windows XP (32-bit) CA.3.3.0 2.2 MB==> DownloadCanon SELPHY CP730 Printer Driver for Windows 7 (64-bit) 4.0 1.2 MB==> DownloadCanon SELPHY CP730 Printer Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit) 4.0 1.2 MB==> DownloadImageBrowser EX for OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9 N/A 37 MB==> DownloadZoomBrowser EX 6.9.0a Updater Windows 7 (32-bit)/Windows 7 (64-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows Vista (64-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit) 6.9.0a 36 MB==> DownloadCanon SELPHY CP730 Printer Driver for Windows CA.1.2 1.4 MB==> Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon SELPHY CP730 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon SELPHY CP730 In Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon SELPHY CP730.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.