Canon imagePROGRAF iPF720 Driver-This easy-to-use printing system delivers high-quality output with precision, speed and care with no trouble. Designed specifically for general office printing and technical document applications, this printer enables users to produce multiple outputs, from spectacular full color posters to complex technical documents, faster and easier than ever.
Large and large format in the color of presentations, signs, posters, exhibits and prints in large sizes, along with commercial documents in general (in color and everyday use), are all expressive and very intense.
Fast and accurate CAD printing (Computer Aided Design), architectural survey, GIS (Geographic Information Systems) maps, market labs and other complex documents requiring fine lines and precision, smooth curves, sharp text, scratch / discoloration and details incomparable.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF720 Specifications
- Printhead: PF-03 (iPF720/710/610/500)
- Printhead: PF-03
- Technology: FINE (Photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering)
- Print resolution (max.): 2400 x 1200 dpi
- Line accuracy: ±0.1% or less
- Minimum line width: 0.02 mm
- Number of nozzles:-Black Matte: 5.120 Nozzles-Other colors: 2.560 nozzles per Color drop Size: 4 picoliters
- Nozzle spacing (head resolution): Two rows of 1200 dpi
- Printheads Line: 1.07 inch (27 mm)
- Ink Type:
- Based on dyes: Cyan (C), Magenta (M), yellow (Y), Black (K)
- Based on pigments: matte Black (MBK): two channels
- Ink tank: PFI-102
- Ink Tank Capacity: 130 ml per Color
- Number of colors: 5 Ink Supply Method: Hose System
- Nozzle Recovery system: Det. and compensation of nozzles that do not expel ink
- Hardware printer driver: L-COA Hardware Controller
- Hard disk: 80 (only iPF720)
- Printer Memory:-256 MB (IPF720/710/610)-128 MB (iPF500)
- Material feeding: Alim. Front loading Manual, Alim. of rear loading rolls
- Material width: Feed of Rolls-from 8 "to 24" (from 203 mm to 610 mm) for iPF610/OPC. iPF500-from 10 "to 36" (from 254 mm to 152.4x914.4mm mm) for iPF710/720 cassette: from 8 "to 17" (from 1778 mm to 432 mm) for iPF610/iPF500
- Loose Blade: 8 "to 36" (from 1778 mm to 152.4x914.4mm mm) for iPF710/720-
- Margins that can be printed iPF610/500: Feeding Rolls
- All sides: 0.12 "(3 mm) or 0" for non-border printing cassette
- All sides: 0.12 "(3 mm) Manual-left, right, rear power: 0.12" (3 mm),-Main 0.90 "(23 mm) or 0.12"
- iPF720/710: Feed Rolls
- All sides: 0.12 "(3 mm) or 0" for non-edging printing-
- Minimum length of Material to be printed iPF610/500:
- Feeding Rolls:-8.0 "(203 mm)-Cassette: 11.0" (279 mm)
- Manual feeding from Above: 11.0 "(279 mm)
- Frontal Manual Feeding: 20.5 "(520 mm)
- Feeding Rolls: 8.0 "(203 mm)
- Max Printing iPF610/500 length:
- Feeding Rolls: 59 "(18 m)-Cassette: 23.4" (594 mm)
- Manual feeding (from above): 5.2 "(1.6 m)
- Manual Feeding (front): 22.4 "(914 mm)
- Cassette capacity (common paper): 250 sheets (letter/A4) 100 sheets (up to 13 "x 19"/A3 +) 50 sheets (up to 17 "x 22"/432 mm x 559 mm)
- Feeding Rolls: 59 "(18 m)
- Loose sheet (upper part): 5.2 ' (1.6 m)-
- Printing widths without edges (Material in rolls only) iPF610/500
- 10 ", 13", 14 ", 16", 17 ", 24", B4 (10.12 "/257mm")
- A2 (16.54 "/420mm", B2 (20.28 "/515 mm), A1 (23.38"/594 mm)
- 10 ", 14", 16 ", 24", 36 ", B2 (20.28"/515 mm), A1 (23.38 "/594 mm)
- B1 (28.66 "/728 mm), AO (33.11"/841 mm)
- Blade Material: Durable Rotating blade-
- Thickness of materials iPF610/500:
- Cassette: from 0.8 to 0.3 mm (from 3.2 to 11.8 mil)
- Manual feeding from above: from 0.07 to 0.8 mm (from 2.8 to 31.4 Mil)
- Frontal Manual feeding: from 0.5 to 1.5 mm (from 19.6 to 59000)
- Feed per roll: from 0.07 to 0.8 mm (from 2.8 to 31.4 Mil)
- Feeding by rolls: from 0.07 to 0.8 mm (from 2.8 to 31.4 Mil)
- Loose sheet: from 0.07 to 0.8 mm (from 2.8 to 31.4 Mil)
- Material Center Sizes: 2 "or 3" center (includes center 2/3 "adaptor)
- Outer max Roll Diameter: 5.9 "(150 mm)
- Software Printing software:
- ImagePROGRAF Printer Driver 2007, HDI driver for
- AutoCAD ®/AutoCAD LT 2000 – 2008, Printer Driver Extra
- Kit? (Free Layout, ImageRUNNER linking Function)
- Utility programs: Application Materials Configuration Tool
- Digital Photo Front-Access, GARO device Setup Utility,
- PosterArtist 2008 (optional)
- Device status: GARO status Monitor, remote UI
- Printer language: GARO (patented by Canon), HP-GL/2, HP RTL
- Operating systems:
- Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003/Windows Vista
- Macintosh OS 9/10 (PowerPC or Intel)
- Standard (Integrated): USB2.0 Hi-Speed, 10/100base-T/TX
- Optional: IEEE1394 (FireWire)
- Acoustic Noise:
- Operation: 52 DB (A) or less
- Prepared: 35 DB (A) or less
- Acoustic Power: 6.6 decibels or less
- Power source: From 100 to 120 V AC (from 50 to 60 Hz)
- iPF610/500 Power consumption:-Max: 100 W or less
- Max: 140 W or less
- Prepared Status: 5 W or less (10 W or less when installing IEEE1394)
- Deactivation: 1 W or less (in compliance with the Executive order)
- Certifications: NOM (Official Mexican standard), ENERGY STAR ®
- Operating Environment:
- Temperature: From 59 to 86 F° (from 15 to 30 C°)
- Relative humidity: from 10 to 80% (non-condensing)
- Printer Dimensions (a. x An x pr.): iPF500:
- 12.5 "x 32.2" x 18.0 "(317 mm x 819 mm x 733 mm)"
- iPF610:-39.3 "x 39" x 38.6 "(990 mm x 999 mm x 981 mm)
- IPF720/710:-36.8 "x 34.3" x 43.1 "(1507 mm
Canon iPF720 Driver for Windows
Driver and Utilities Package for Windows 10/9/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64 bit )
Canon iPF720 Windows, 7, 8, 8.1, XP, Vista (32-bit) ⟷ Download
Canon iPF720 Windows, 7, 8, 8.1, XP, Vista (64-bit)⟷ Download
Canon iPF720 Driver for Mac Os
Driver and Utilities Package for Mac Os X( 10.11/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6 )
Canon iPF720 Mac OS X (10.7), (10.6), (10.5)⟷ Download
Canon iPF720 Mac OS X (10.10), (10.9), (10.8)⟷ Download
Canon iPF720 Driver for Linux Os
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF720:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF720 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF720.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.