ImagePROGRAF IPF755 printer is A0 which gives high quality results in all environments CAD/GIS and also produce a fast payback.
Canon ImagePROGRAF IPF755 features
Space-saving designs and compact
-The costs of control for maximum payback with accounting software
-User-friendly Access from the front
-High productivity and ink tank "HotSwap Ink" as well as the ability to detect the missing media
-Quality and incredible accuracy
-Compatible with the HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL
-160 GB hard drive for easy print management
Very user-friendly IPF755 is easily integrated into any CAD/GIS environment. This elegant and compact printer can be operated from the front and therefore can be placed anywhere — even save space directly on the wall.
Thanks to the graphic image on the LCD panel, you can quickly and easily handle the printer. Prints automatically stacked in baskets so as not to bend. With the timer a practical pressure, you know exactly when a print job is completed.
The printer has a 80 GB hard disk provides enough space for a variety of print jobs and also simplifies large file processing vector.
High productivity Print design in format A0 only takes 48 seconds-remarkable productivity is assured. Image processing technology of L-COA Canon and Gigabit Ethernet allows printing various documents range from plan designs to geographic data, with quality and speed.
Even in a network environment, its productivity is very high, due to lack of agreement between the print media immediately recognized. This functionality is provided through the hard disk. When the print job is sent with the print media other than print, Your users will be informed about the work print. It has the ability to cancel the print job, run it, or insert the correct media. Meanwhile, other print iPF755 perform tasks in the queue, so no time is lost.
Hotske tank can be replaced while in operation.Economical and efficient Cost per prints and the total cost of the printer can be calculated using the default accounting functions. Data can be viewed via the printer driver or exported to a CSV file and reused. Cost-efficient mode available, which consume less ink. In addition, the Canon software eMaintenance automatically detect mechanical problems and a low ink level and is connected directly to a Canon Service Centre to avoid any downtime.
The quality and accuracy of the extraordinary Reactive ink system for ink five colors and pigments produce bright colors and sharpest line, while a new magenta ink allows greater color range again in the red area. With an accuracy of ± 0.1% and the minimum line width is only 0.02 mm, a very precise pressure possible. Printhead with 15,360 nozzle allows the reproduction of images on 2,400 x 1,200 dpi for the greatest possible effects.
For demanding workflows IPF755 is compatible with the HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL and provides various settings palette and pen. In addition to the HDI drivers AutoCAD and Microsoft Office users, there are also plug-ins to print Word, Excel and PowerPoint directly from the application.
- Printer Type 5-Color 36-inch Printer
- Number of Nozzles Total: 15,360,MBK: 5,120 nozzles,C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
- Nozzle Pitch 1,200 dpi,Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
- Print Resolution (Up to) 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max)
- OS Compatibility Windows XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Vista/7 (32/64bit), Macintosh OSX 10.3.9-10.6 (32 bit), OS X 10.5-10.6 (64 bit)
- Standard Interfaces USB 2.0 High-Speed,10/100/1000 Base-T/TX
- Ink Droplet Size 4 picoliter
- Ink Capacity 130ml per color2
- Ink Droplet Size Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink
- Color Set Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black,Pigment: Matte Black (two channels)
- Buffer Ram 8 GB dedicated file processing memory, 256 MB RAM
- Hard Drive 160 GB
- Media Width Cut Sheet - 8 - 36 (203.2mm - 914mm),Roll Feed - 10 - 36 (254mm - 914mm)
- Media Thickness 0.07-0.8mm (2.8-31.4mil)
- Maximum Roll Print Length Roll Feed - 59' (18 meters)3,Cut Sheet - 63 (1.6 meters)
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter 5.9 (150mm)
- Borderless Printing Width 10, 14, 17, 24 B2 (20.28/515 mm), A1 (23.38/594mm), A0 (33.11841mm), 36
- Paper Feed Method Roll Feed: One Roll, Top-loading, Front output,Cut Sheet:: One sheet, Top loading, Front output
- Languages Language: GARO (Canon Proprietary), HP-GL/2, HP-RTL
- Noise Level Approx,Operation: 50 dB (A) or less,Standby: 35 dB (A) or less,Acoustic Power: 6.6 Bels
- Physical Dimensions 41.8 (H) x 51.3 (W) x 34.3 (D)
- Weight Approximately 139 lbs. with stand
- Power Source AC-100-120V (50-60Hz)
- Power Consumption Maximum: 140W or less,Standby 5W or less,Power Off: 1W or less (Compliant with Executive Order)
- Operating Environment Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C),Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation)
- User-replaceable items,Print Head (PF-04),Maintenance Cartridge (MC-10),Ink Tanks (PFI-102: C, Y, K, MBK), (PFI-104:M)
- Software Included Canon Printer Driver, Digital Photo Front-Access, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy, Advanced Preview), HDI Driver for AutoCAD4, PosterArtist Lite (PC Only), Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only)
imagePROGRAF iPF755 Built for architects, engineers, GIS professionals, and other high-end technical documents users, the 36 imagePROGRAF iPF755 large format printer is a powerful print solution designed to meet the demands of medium to large workgroups. With incredible line accuracy, an 160GB hard drive, and on-board support for HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL files, the iPF755 is an ideal solution for any professional with a need for printing complex full-color renderings, CAD drawings, GIS maps and other large-format graphics quickly, effortlessly, and with remarkable detail. A totally revamped, environmentally-conscious design with fully front-accessible operations allows for outstanding ease-of-use and flush wall installation in any environment. From loading paper to navigating through an intuitive control panel, the iPF755 simplifies large format printing. And with accounting functionality, a sub-ink tank system, and Gigabit Ethernet support, this printer achieves exceptionally high measures of productivity. Combined with its impressive speed, precision and high quality output, the imagePROGRAF iPF755 is the premier printing solution for the technical documents market.
Download link driver Canon iPF755 for Windows
Download Driver imagePROGRAF iPF755 for Windows 32 Bit
Driver Canon iPF755 for Windows 10 32 bit:⟹ Download
Driver Canon iPF755 for Windows 8.1 32 bit:⟹ Download
Driver Canon iPF755 for Windows 8 32 bit:⟹ Download
Driver Canon iPF755 for Windows 7 32 bit:⟹ Download
Driver Canon iPF755 for Windows XP 32 bit:⟹ Download
Download Driver imagePROGRAF iPF755 for Windows 64 Bit
Driver Canon iPF755 for Windows 10 64 bit:⟹ Download
Driver Canon iPF755 for Windows 8.1 64 bit:⟹ Download
Driver Canon iPF755 for Windows 8 64 bit:⟹ Download
Driver Canon iPF755 for Windows 7 64 bit:⟹ Download
Driver Canon iPF755 for Windows XP 64 bit:⟹ Download
Download Driver imagePROGRAF iPF755 for MAC OS
Driver Canon iPF755 for MAC OS 10.7:⟹ Download
Driver Canon iPF755 for MAC OS 10.8:⟹ Download
Driver Canon iPF755 for MAC OS 10.9:⟹ Download
Driver Canon iPF755 for MAC OS 10.10:⟹ Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF IPF755 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF IPF755 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF IPF755.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.