ImagePROGRAF iPF760 printer is 36 "/A0 with best in class performance, exceptional quality, accuracy and an expanded set of functions, which ensure high investment efficiency.
iPF760 quickly and easily print posters without frames, technical documents and drawings. Being the ideal solution for Workgroups of various sizes, universal printing solution is designed according to the requirements of speed and accuracy of the AEC and CAD with easy to use for the project office with any purpose.
The compact paper loading system and a front loader load that the printer can be installed anywhere, and all operations, including replacement ink tank, is done on the front panel, which minimizes interference device.
Outstanding performance-rough draft A0 ready in 48 seconds. Image processing technology of Canon L-COA and compatibility with Gigabit Ethernet delivers high speed in everything from architectural plans to geographic information. Ink tank with "hot swapping" may be substituted when printing for maximum performance.
Canon printing system 5 colors with dye and pigment based inks provide bright colours and fine lines are clear. With a linear error +/-0.1% and the minimum line thickness of 0.02 mm, accuracy is guaranteed. The picture is displayed at a resolution of 2400 x 1200 dots per inch for maximum effect of the printhead with ultra-precise 15360 nozzles.
IPF760 is compatible with the HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL, including the ability to install a palette and pen for workflow CAD. There are drivers that are optimized for AutoCAD and Microsoft Office, as well as plug-ins to print directly from Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The enhanced security provided by the administrative user interface functionality better associated the right to input and output. The use of printers and leaks of information that is not valid is minimized through restricted access and control the print logs in the network environment, so the iPF760 is the ideal solution for large enterprises.
- Printer Type 5 Colour - 36"/914.4mm
- Print Technology
- Canon Bubblejet on Demand 6 colours
- integrated type (6 chips per print head x 1 print head)
- Number of Nozzles
- Total: 15,360 MBK: 5,120 nozzles
- C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
- Print Resolution2,400 x 1,200 dpi
- Nozzle Pitch 1,200 x 2 includes Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation system
- Guaranteed Minimum Line Width 0.02 mm
- Line Accuracy ±0.1 % or less
- Ink Droplet Size 4 Picoliter per colour
- Ink Capacity Bundled Starter Ink: 90ml Sales Ink: 130ml
- Ink Type Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink
- Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black
- Pigment: 2 x Matte Black
- OS Compatability Windows XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Vista/7 (32/64bit), Macintosh OSX 10.6.x (32 bit), OS X 10.5-10.6 (64 bit), OSX 10.6.x, 10.7.x
- Printer Languages
- GARO (Graphic Arts language with Raster
- Operations), HP-GL/2, HP RTL
- Standard Interfaces
- USB 2.0 High-Speed
- Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX
- Printing Speed (A0 Roll, Plain Paper)
- 0.48 (Draft mode)
- 1.14 (Standard Mode)
- Printing Speed (A0 Roll, Coated Paper)
- 1.14 (Draft Mode)
- 2.26 (Standard Mode)
- 3.51 (High Quality Mode)
- Buffer RAM
- Hard Drive
- Media Width
- Roll paper: 10"/254mm - 36"/914.4mm
- Cut sheet: 8"/203.2mm - 36"/917mm
- Media Thickness
- Roll Unit: 0.07 - 0.8mm
- Top Loading Manual Feed: 0.07 - 0.8mm
- Minimum Printable Length
- Roll: 203.2mm, Cut Sheet: 279.4mm
- Maximum Printable Length
- 18m (varies according to the OS and
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter
- 150.0 mm
- Paper Feed Method
- Roll Feed: One Roll, top loading, front output
- Top Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output
- Borderless Printing Width (Roll Only)
- 10" (254 mm), B4 (257 mm), A3 (297 mm), Banner (300 mm), 14" (356 mm), A2 (420 mm), A2+/17" (432 mm), B2 (515 mm), A1 (594 mm), 24" (610 mm), B1 (728 mm), A0 (841 mm), 36" (914 mm)
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Physical Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 1,304 (W) x 877 (D) x 1,062 (H) mm
- (with basket open)
- 1,304 (W) x 1,100 (D) x 1,062 (H) mm (When
- basket is at the extended position for flatbed
- Weight: approx. 63.9 kg
- Software Included
- Canon Printer Driver, Status Monitor, ExtraKit -
- Free Layout & iR enlargement Copy, Optimised Driver for AutoCAD,
- Media Configuration Tool, PosterArtist Lite (PC only),
- Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only)
POWER AND OPERATING REQUIREMENTS
- Power Supply
- AC 100 - 240 V (50-60 Hz)
- Power Consumption
- Operation: 140W or less
- Power off Standby: 0.5 W or less
- Operating Environment
- 15 - 30°C, 10 - 80 % (Condensation free)
- Noise Level (Approx.)
- Operation: approx. 50 dB
- Standby: 35 dB or less
- Accoustic Power: 6.6 Bels
- Based on ISO 7779
- Europe: CE mark (EN60950, EN55022 classB, EN61000-3-2, EN-61000-3-3, EN55024),
- Germany: TUV, Russia: Gost-R
- Enviroment Certificates
- ENERGY STAR (WW), RoHS directive, IT ECO Declaration (Europe), WEEE
- What's in the Box?
- Hex wrench screwdriver, 1 x print head, 1 x set of starter ink tanks - 90ml each, 3 inch core adapters, Set up guide, Basic guide, Manual CD-ROM, User software CD-ROM (Mac & Win), Carrying caution leaflet, A2 calibration sheet, Safety/Standard Environment leaflet, Media sample - sheets, PosterArtist Lite leaflet, PosterArtist Lite software CD-ROM, EU/UK Power Cord
- Optional Items
- Roll Holder Set: RH2-33
- User Replaceable Items
- Print Head: PF-04
- Ink Tank: PFI-102 - MBK/BK/C/Y,
- PFI-104 - M
- Maintenance Cartridge: MC-10
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
imagePROGRAF iPF760 Driver Download For Windows
DOWNLOADWindows 8.1 Windows 8 32bit
DOWNLOADWindows 8.1 Windows 8 64bit
DOWNLOADWindows 7 Windows Vista Windows XP 32bit
DOWNLOADWindows 7 Windows Vista Windows XP 64bit
imagePROGRAF iPF760 Driver For Mac Os X
DOWNLOADOS X 10.9 OS X 10.8
DOWNLOADMac OS X 10.7 Mac OS X 10.6 Mac OS X 10.6
imagePROGRAF iPF760 Driver For Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.