- High pressure non stop printing
- 91.4 cm slim housing
- Higher running speed
- Image quality CAD and HP-GL/2 compatible
- LUCIA 5-color ink system
- New magenta ink for wider color reproduction
- Ink tank high-pressure 130/300 ml
- Software Direct Print & Share
- Cloud Ready
The next level of productivity: Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 printer-5 colors of our latest produce DIN A0 in 41 seconds (design mode). The user can print directly using the Direct Print feature & Share. This utility is an abbreviation for frequently used print settings-simply drag and drop the file, and off you go!
Dye and pigment ink system 5 colors of the Canon ensures a sharp thin line. Accuracy of +/-0.1% and 0.02 mm minimum line width ensures maximum accuracy. With images iPF780, CAD and GIS has a brighter color. Thanks to the new magenta ink that covers a wider range of, red text more readable and pictures on posters or Post material more brilliant.
Guaranteed to non-stop printing of high-impact: the rich iPF780 ink tank holds 130 or even 300 ml (two sizes can be combined). This allows lower ink costs, and thus lower operating costs. The tank can be exchanged when printed. This allows the production of running through a destination.
With DirectPROGRAF Direct Print & Share, you can improve productivity and automate the process of print, due to the many types of files can now be printed without the application. In addition to integrating the PosterArtist software, the solution also allows the uploading and downloading files to instantly share, with easy access from mobile devices. Print via apps iPad is also possible. *
The cost of printing can be managed easily through integrated status monitor. The function of the charge of collecting job log and automatically calculates the costs order or period. Cost-efficient mode available for cost reduction, which consume less ink and therefore optimal for printing design.
91.4 cm slim body of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 allows the use of the space available with better-various functions with a narrow footprint. Thanks to its space-saving dimensions, is ideal for companies that want a productivity are concentrated in a narrow space.
IPF780 is compatible with the HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL. Setting a palette and a stylus could be made, which means the workflow even the most demanding CAD no longer an issue. It also includes drivers that are optimized for AutoCAD and plug-ins for MS Office that allow you to print directly from Word, Excel or PowerPoint.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 SpecsTECHNOLOGY
- type of printer 5 colors – 91.4 cm
- Canon Inkjet-on-Demand, integrated type, 5 colors
- (1 print head with 6 chips)
- The number of the nozzle pressure
- Total: 15,360; MBK: 5.120 pressure nozzles
- C, M, Y, Bk, MBk: 2,560 nozzles pressure each
- print resolution 2,400 x 1200 dpi
- The resolution of the nozzle pressure 2 x 1200 dpi
- Guaranteed minimum line width 0.02 mm
- the accuracy of the line Max. ± 0.1%
- Ink droplet size 4 picoliter per color
- ink capacity Set of starter ink tank: C, M, Y, Bk: 90 ml each, MBk: 130 ml
- Ink tank: 130 ml and 300 ml
- Dye/pigment based ink
- Cyan, magenta, yellow, black
- Pigmented ink: Matte Black
- Compatible with the following operating systems:
- 32-bit Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2003/2008 Server 2003R2, Windows
- 64-bit-Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2003/Windows Server 2003R2, 2008/2008R2, Windows Server 2012/2012R2; Mac: OS X-10.6.8 ~ OS 10.9 x.
- printer language GARO (graphic arts with Raster Operations: Canon Original),
- HP-GL/2, HP-RTL
- standard interface USB 2.0 Hi Speed
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet Base-T/TX
- Size A0, Plain Paper
- 0:41 Min (Fast Recession Mode)
- 0:48 min (fast mode)
- 1:15 minutes (standard mode)
- A0 Size, Coated Paper
- 1:15 minutes (quick mode)
- 2:24 minutes (default mode)
- 3:50 minutes (high quality mode)
- Buffer RAM
- 256 MB
- hard drive
- not available
- media width
- Roll paper: 25.4 to 91.4 cm sheet materials: 20.3 to 91.4 cm
- Media thickness
- Roll paper: 0.07 to 0.8 mm
- Top introduction: 0.07 to 0.8 mm
- minute long paper printable
- Rolls: 20.3 cm
- Sheet materials: 27.9 cm
- Max. the length of the paper that can be printed
- Paper rolls: 18 m (depending on the operating system and applications)
- Maximum rolling diameter
- 15 cm
- Paper Source
- Roll: one roll, feed up front, the output
- Leaves: one leaves, the next edition of
- Printing without a frame (only for roll)
- 25.4 cm; B4 (25.7 cm); A3 (29.7 cm); Banners (30 cm); 35.6 cm; A2 (42 cm); A2 + (43.2 cm); B2 (51.5 cm); A1 (59.4 cm); 61 cm; B1 (72.8 cm); A0 (84.1 cm); 91.4 cm
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 130.4 x 87.7 x 106.2 cm (with open storage basket)
- 130.4 x 106.2 x 110 cm (with a detachable storage tray for stacking tray)
- the weight of the
- about 67.9 kg
- Provided software
- Canon Print drivers, Statusmonitor/Printmonitor, ExtraKit-Free Layout and iR Enlargement Copy, Install Printer drivers for AutoCAD, Media Configurator, PosterArtist Lite (for PC), Printer Plugin for Microsoft ® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (only for the PC), Direct Print Utility share &, Custom Installer Creation Tool
- power supply
- 100-240V (50-60 Hz)
- power consumption
- Operation: 140 W or less
- Off (standby): 0.5 W or less
- operating environment
- Temperature: 15 to 30 ° C, humidity: 10 to 80% (without condensation)
- sound pressure
- Normal operation: approx. 48 dB
- Standby: Max. 35 dB
- Sound power: 6.5 Bels
- Based on ISO 7779
- Guidelines and regulations
- Europe: CE mark, Germany: TÜV, Russia sign: EAC
- Other countries: CB certification
- environmental certificate
- ENERGY STAR (Japan) (EU), RoHS (Europe), ECO Declaration (TED) (Europe), ELECTRICAL And ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT (Europe)
- What's included
- 1 starter, 1 set printhead ink tank (C, M, Y, Bk-90 ml each, MBk-130 ml), 3 inch core adapters, manual Assembly, user software CD-ROM (Mac & Win), leaflets PosterArtist Lite, CD-ROM Device PosterArtist Lite, LFP-Survey on communication, Leaflet EAC, Briefanleitung
- The role holder set
- ink tank
- PFI-107:130 ml-MBk/Bk/C/M/Y
- PFI-207:300 ml-MBk/Bk/C/M/Y
- maintenance MC-10
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 driver download for Windows:
Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.15 for Windows
Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2012/2008/2003/2000 (32bit)
Detail: The Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD is software for optimally controlling printing from CAD-use software "AutoCAD" of Autodesk, Inc. with imagePROGRAF.⟹Download
imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Version 1.50 for Windows
Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/2008 (32bit or 64bit) 2003/2003R2 (32bit) 2008R2/2012R2/2012 (64bit)
Detail: imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office is a special utility plug-in for Microsoft Office, and can be used to customize printing with imagePROGRAF Series printers..⟹Download
iPF780Series imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Version 4.90 for Windows
Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2012/2008/2003/2003R2/2000 (32bit)
Detail: image PROGRAF PRINTER DRIVER is the software that prints from English Windows' application to Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 Series..⟹Download
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 driver download for Mac OS X:
imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.62 (Mac)
Support Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10
Detail: This is a printer driver for your selected model..⟹Download
imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.01 for Mac OS X v10.6-v10.9
Support Mac OS X 10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6
Detail: imagePROGRAF Printer Driver is the software that prints from English Macintosh's application to Canon imagePROGRAF iPF680 Series/685 Series/780 Series/785 Series..⟹Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.