Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300 for ink is an excellent choice for Assistant printing press if you want to get color photos of high quality and resistant to drying.
A significant advantage of this acquisition is that the cost of alternative ink is much cheaper than the cost of the original cartridge. Ink cartridges can be refilled in the CISS or refills continuously, without a significant budget expense. In addition, the quality of the printed materials remain impeccably!
Ink DCTec made based on pigments and fully satisfy its nature. However, any ink particles are coated with a special polymer and a solvent. As a result, perfect passes with printing on different types of materials and print head produces bright colors professional level on the mold. With the help of ink pigment, you can print graphics, portfolio, text, signage, posters, drawings, photorealistic documents, business cards, price lists, letterheads, calendars photos, cover art, promotional photos, presentations, photographs, poster, posters, color pictures, text display , handouts, images for lamination, etc.
Ink for Canon iPF8300 100% compatible with Canon printers. If you've previously worked on the original cartridge, you should buy goods at rubs it entails. This will help to effectively get rid of ink before refueling.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300 Specs
- Printer Type 12-Color 44-inch Printer
- Number of Nozzles Total: 30,720,All colors: 2,560 nozzles each
- Nozzle Pitch 1,200 dpi Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
- Print Resolution (Up to) 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max)
- OS Compatibility Windows XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Vista/7 (32/64bit), Macintosh OSX 10.3.9-10.6 (32 bit), OS X 10.5-10.6 (64 bit)
- Standard Interfaces USB 2.0 High-Speed,10/100/1000 Base-T/TX
- Ink Compatibility 4 picoliter
- Ink Capacity 330ml per color (Optional 700ml)
- Ink Droplet Size LUCIA EX ink (Pigment-based)
- Color Set Cyan, Photo Cyan, Magenta, Photo Magenta, Yellow, Black, Matte Black, Red, Green. Blue, Gray, Photo Gray
- Buffer Ram 384 MB
- Hard Drive 160GB
- Media Width Cut Sheet: 8 - 44,Roll: 10 - 44
- Media Thickness Top Loading Manual Feed: 0.07 - 0.8mm (3.2 - 31.4mil),Roll: 0.07 - 0.8mm (3.2 - 31.4mil)
- Maximum Roll Print Length 59 Feet (18 meters)2
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter 5.9 (150mm)
- Borderless Printing Width 515mm (JIS B2), 1, 030mm (JIS B0), 594mm (ISO A1), 841mm (ISO A0), 10, 14, 17, 24, 36, 42, 44
- Paper Feed Method Roll Feed: One Roll, front output,Front Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output
- Languages GARO (Canon Proprietary)
- Noise Level Approx Operation: 50 dB (A) or less ,Acoustic Power: 6.8 Bels
- Physical Dimensions (with stand): 45 (H) x 74.5 (W) x 38.4 (D)
- Weight Approximately 316lbs. with stand
- Power Source AC-100-240V (50-60Hz)
- Power Consumption Maximum: 190W or less
- Standby: 5W or less
- Power Off: 1W or less (Compliant with Executive Order)
- Operating Environment Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C),Relative Humidity - 10-80% (No Condensation)
- User-replaceable items
- Print Head (PF-05)
- Maintenance Cartridge (MC-08)
- Durable Rotary Media Cutter (CT-06)
- Ink Tanks (PFI-304, PFI-704)
- Software Included Canon Printer Driver, Print Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop. Print Plug-in for Digital Photo Professional, Digital Photo Front-Access, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy, Advanced Preview), Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only), Accounting Manager
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300 Operating System Compatibility:Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver for Windows 32 bit (x86)canon imageprograf ipf8300 drivers Windows Xp 32 bit (x86)Click here
canon imageprograf ipf8300 drivers Windows 7 32 bit (x86)Click here
canon imageprograf ipf8300 drivers Windows 8 32 bit (x86)Click here
canon imageprograf ipf8300 drivers Windows 10 32 bit (x86)Click here
Driver for Windows 64 bit (x64)canon imageprograf ipf8300 drivers Windows Xp 64 bit (x64)Click here
canon imageprograf ipf8300 drivers Windows 7 64 bit (x64)Click here
canon imageprograf ipf8300 drivers Windows 8 64 bit (x64)Click here
canon imageprograf ipf8300 drivers Windows 10 64 bit (x64)Click here
Driver for MACcanon imageprograf ipf8300 drivers MAC OS X 10.5Click here
canon imageprograf ipf8300 drivers MAC OS X 10.6Click here
canon imageprograf ipf8300 drivers MAC OS X 10.7Click here
canon imageprograf ipf8300 drivers MAC OS X 10.8Click here
canon imageprograf ipf8300 drivers MAC OS X 10.9Click here
canon imageprograf ipf8300 drivers MAC OS X 10.10Click here
canon imageprograf ipf8300 drivers MAC OS X 10.11Click here
canon imageprograf ipf8300 drivers macOS X 10.12Click here
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.