Canon PIXMA iX6540 print out professional looking organization documents, and posters, and with spreadsheets, and architectural plans or maybe marketing materials together with vivid colours and exceptional detail upon plain paper as much as A3. Bring your pictures to life with photolab-quality photo prints as much as A3. Simply play your movie on a PC and record the frame or maybe frames to print out. Easily create outstanding looking business documents for instance flyers and place of sale material thanks to a collection of downloadable “Solution Templates”, and appropriate for Microsoft Word.
Canon PIXMA iX6540 that driver supports intended for OS:Windows 8 (32, 64bit),Windows 8. 1 (32, 64bit),Windows 7 (32, 64bit),Windows Vista (32, 64bit),Macintosh,Mac Os Times,Linux.
Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver Download
Canon iX6540 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X) 220.127.116.11 16 MB⟹ DownloadCanon iX6540 series Printer Driver (Windows XP) 2.56a 17 MB⟹ DownloadCanon iX6540 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6) 18.104.22.168 18 MB⟹ DownloadCanon iX6540 series Printer Driver (Windows XP x64) 2.56a 9.3 MB⟹ DownloadPrinter Driver for Mac OS X 7.37.0 7.2 MB⟹ DownloadCanon iX6540 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) 5.56a 23 MB⟹ DownloadCanon Linux IJ printer driver source file 3.50 5.9 MB⟹ Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA iX6540:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA iX6540 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.