The HP DeskJet 3820 easily meets demanding home and residence printing needs. Having USB and parallel on-line provide convenient set up for both PC and Mac end users, and the recommended HP JetDirect produce server supports household networking. Delivering crisp 600 dpi black printing at around 12 ppm along with clear 2, 400 dpi throughout color at around 10 ppm. Additional features include a simple one-touch print cancel switch, HP PhotoREtIII colour layering technology, user-friendly driver software, along with a low-ink indicator light with an onscreen ink-level indication.
- Printing Method Thermal inkjet
- Print Speed Black Prints up to 12 pages per minute (ppm) black text
- Print Speed color Prints up to 10pages per minute (ppm) colour text
- Interface USB, Parallel
- Compability PC, Mac
- Operating System Microsoft Windows 95/98, Apple MacOS 8.6, Microsoft Windows 2000 / NT4.0, Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition, Apple MacOS 9.x, Apple MacOS X, Microsoft Windows XP
- Dimension 17.5" (w) x 10.1" (d) x 7.8" (h)
- Warranty 1 year limited
HP Deskjet 3820 Printer Driver Download
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
HP Deskjet 3820 Windows 10 Utility
HP Deskjet 3820 Windows 8/8.1 Utility
HP Deskjet 3820 Windows 7 Utility
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Xp (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit)
HP Deskjet 3820 Windows Xp Driver
HP Deskjet 3820 Windows Vista Utility
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.1
HP Deskjet 3820 Mac Driver Download (40.45MB)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP DeskJet 3820:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP DeskJet 3820 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP DeskJet 3820.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.