ImagePROGRAF IPF510 using pigment-based reactive dye-based five-color, pigment-based pigments that produce exceptional quality A2 (432 mm) with the color of the living and the precision line drawings with high print speeds.
- Sharp lines, thin and tall black
- Economic mode
- The graphics are nice, the colors are vivid and colourful barbata
- Printing borderless
- High print speed
- Compatible with HPGL/2 and HP/RTL
- PosterArtist Software Lite for making posters
- Print plug-in for MS Office
Outstanding print quality
This produces an impressive output with resolution of 1200 × 2400 dpi. Inkjet-based system using IPF510 dye five colours, which gives a sharp colors, thinner, and the life. Reactive ink system enhances print quality by removing spills and ensure consistent print quality full color surface. The result is an output that maintains accuracy and sharpness--though a detailed print.
IPF510 offers high-speed printing, with A2 printed in only 21 seconds (quick mode). Print borderless technology Canon lets you maintain higher productivity, since mold does not need to be trimmed after printing, saving time and money. Although very compact iPF510 dimension, but also has 4 lanes feed material-media roll, tape and manual feed.
IPF510 will help you reduce costs with economical printing mode that ensures economic high-speed printing and low ink.
Easy to use
A large number of features make it easy to work with iPF510. The LCD Panel is a great, light and easy to use it provides easy access to advanced features. Printer drivers can be customized to fit your skill level. The printer is controlled from the front with only load the roll paper and ink tray.
Ideal for professionals who work with CAD applications
IPF510 rendering and designed to produce a high quality line of productivity required for professional CAD applications. It offers support for the format of the HP-GL/2 and HP RTL, and also provides for AutoCAD HDI driver in Windows.
Create professional posters and other materials
Poster design as a professional with no previous experience using the PosterArtist Software Lite Canon iPF510 comes with that. In just four easy steps, you can create posters, billboards, and the inscription looks professional by using a variety of templates, high resolution, royalty-free images that are not licensed, and clip art. Also included with the print module plug-in for MS Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint), which makes it easy to print from your favorite applications. Software Digital Photo Front Access allows you to import your digital photos and edit it before it is included in the poster design.
- Class 17-inch
- Ink Type Dye and pigment reactive ink: BK, MBK x 2, C, M, Y
- Maximum Print Resolution 2, 400 x 1, 200 dpi
- installation User installation
- Printing Speed (B0 Page Size)
- Plain Paper: 0:20 (Draft)
- Coated Paper: 0:55 (Standard)
- Photo Glossy Paper: 1:38 (Standard)
- Printer Stand Optional, Assembly type (User installation)
- Dimensions, Weight Main unit: 819 (W) x 733 (D) x 317(H) mm (printer only), Weight: approx. 39 kg (printer, cassette, output tray, manual feed tray)
- Main unit with Auto Roll: 819 (W) x 810 (D) x 344 (H) mm, Weight: approx. 43 kg
- Feed Unit (Option): (printer, cassette, output tray, manual feed tray plus Auto Roll Feed Unit)
- Main unit with Printer Stand: 819 (W) x 981 (D) x 989 (H) mm, Weight: approx. 58 kg (Auto Roll Feed Unit included, consumables excluded)
- Main unit with palette (packaged): 960 (W) x 874 (D) x 638 (H) mm ; Weight: approx. 57 kg
- Printer Stand (packaged): 1115 (W) x 864 (D) x 237 (H) mm ; Weight: approx. 22 kg
- Power Supply Input power: AC 100 - 120 V (50/60Hz), AC 220 - 240 V (50/60Hz)
- Power consumption: Operation: 100 W or less
- Power Save Mode: 100 V - 120 V - 5 W or less (10 W or less when IEEE1394 is mounted); 220 V - 240 V - 6 W or less (11 W or less when IEEE1394 is mounted)
- Power off (standby): 1 W or less
- Power consumption of sleep mode: 6W or less
- Time to enter sleep mode: approx. 5 min
- Operational Environment Temperature: 15 - 30°C, Humidity: 10 - 80 % (Condensation free)
- Acoustic Noise
- Acoustic pressure: Operation: approx. 52 dB (A) or less, Standby: approx. 35 dB (A) or less
- Acoustic power: 6.6 Bels
- Minimal Line Width 0.02 mm (Theoretical value)
- Line Accuracy ±0.1 % or less
- Memory 192 Mbyte
- Printer Language GARO (Graphic Arts language with Raster Operations), HP-GL/2, HP RTL
- Operational Panel Display LCD
- Language on LCD US-English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Interface USB2.0 Hi-Speed (Built-in)
- Ethernet Built-in
- Standard 10base-T, 100base-TX
- Protocol IPX/SPX, SNMP HTTP, TCP/IP, AppleTalk
- Expansions Slot 1
- Model PF-03
- Type Bubble-jet on demand
- Head configuration 6 colours integrated type (1 print head)
- Nozzle Pitch 1, 200 dpi x 2
- Droplet size 4 pl (per colour)
- Head replacement User replacement
- Model PFI-102 (MBK x2, BK, C, M, Y)
- Capacity Bundled starter ink : 90 ml, sales ink : 130 ml
- Type Rotary cutter
- Roll paper One Roll, Top loading Front Output
- Cut sheet Front-loading, Front Output
- Cassette Automatic switch from roll to cassette and vice versa
- Manual feed Plain and coated paper, technical paper, film, photographic paper, proofing paper, backlit, self adhesive, banner and sign, fine art printing material
- Paper path switch (roll/cut sheet)
- Roll paper (width): A3, A2, JIS, B4, 8”, 10”, 14”, 16”, 17”, 300 mm, A3+ (329 mm)
- Cut sheet (cassette): A4, A3, A3+, A2, B4, B3, Letter (8.5 x 11”), Legal (8.5 x 14”), 11 x 17”, 13 x 19”, 17 x 22”, 12 x 18”, 14 x 17”, 12 x 16”, 10 x 12”, 10 x 15”, 8 x 10”, 16 x 20” (US Photo size), 300 x 900 mm 13 x 22”
- Cut sheet (front manual feed): A2, 17 x 22”, 13 x 22”
- Media Thickness Roll: 0.07 - 0.8 mm
- Cassette: 0.08 - 0.3 mm
- Manual feed from the top: 0.07 - 0.8 mm
- Manual feed from the front: 0.5 - 1.5 mm
- Media Width Roll: 203 - 432 mm
- Cassette: 203 - 432 mm
- Manual feed from the top: 203 - 432 mm
- Manual feed from the front: 203 - 432 mm
- Minimum Printable Lenght
- Roll: 203 mm
- Cassette: 279 mm
- Manual feed from the top: 279 mm
- Manual feed from the front: 520 mm
- Maximum Printable Lenght
- Roll: 18 m (varies according to the OS and application)
- Cassette: 594 mm
- Manual feed from the top: 610 mm (1.6 m when Auto Roll Feed Unit is attached)
- Manual feed from the front: 914 mm
- Borderless Printing
- Media type: Heavyweight Coated Paper, Premium Matte Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Semi-Glossy Photo Paper, Extra Matt Coated Paper, Opaque Paper, Matt Coated Paper 140g, Photo Realistic Paper 210g, Instant Dry Papers Glossy 200g, Instant Dry Papers Satin 200g, Photo Paper High Glossy 250g, Photo Paper Satin 240g, Photo Paper Semi Matt 250g, Photo Paper Pearl 260g, Hi Res Barrier Paper
- Media width: 10” (254 mm), B4 (257 mm), A3+ (329 mm), 14” (356 mm), 16” (407 mm), A2 (420 mm), A2+/17” (432 mm)
- Media Feed Capacity
- For plain paper of 75g/m2, A4/Letter size: 25 mm (250 sheets), - A3+: 100 sheets, - A2: 50 sheets
- Manual feed: 1 sheet
- Europe: CE mark (EN60950, EN55022 classB, EN61000-3-2, EN-61000- 3-3, EN55024)
- Germany: TUV, GS (not declared on the plate)
- Russia: Gost-R (locally obtained)
- Other countries: CB certification
- Environment certifications
- ENERGY STAR (WW), RoHS directive, IT ECO Declaration (Europe), WEEE
- IEE1394 Expansion Board EB-05
- Auto Roll Feed Unit RU-02 (including 2-inch core roll holder with 3-inch paper tube attachment and borderless print spacer)
- Printer Stand ST-11
- Basket BU-02
- Roll Holder RH2-11 (2-inch core roll holder with 3-inch paper tube attachment and borderless print spacer)
- Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.15 for Windows
- Print Head PF-03
- Maintenance Cartridge MC-05
Detail: The Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD is software for optimally controlling printing from CAD-use software "AutoCAD" of Autodesk, Inc. with imagePROGRAF⇿Download
imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Version 1.50 for Windows
Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/2008 (32bit or 64bit) 2003/2003R2 (32bit) 2008R2/2012R2/2012 (64bit)
Detail: imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office is a special utility plug-in for Microsoft Office, and can be used to customize printing with imagePROGRAF Series printers⇿Download
ICC Profile for the Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy Version 1.30 for Windows
Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2012/2008/2003/2000 (32bit or 64bit)
Detail: ICC Profile for the Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy Version 1.30 for Windows⇿Download
iPF510 ICC Profile Ver.1.00 for Windows
Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2012/2008/2003/2000 (32bit or 64bit)
Detail: The ICC profiles are convenient when you want to use optimal profiles (in the printer driver and various applications) for the type of media you are using and the desired print quality⇿Download
iPF510 imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.17-2 for Windows
Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP//2008/2003/2003R2/2000 (32bit)
Detail: iPF510 image PROGRAF PRINTER DRIVER is the software that prints from English Windows' application to Canon imagePROGRAF iPF510 ⇿Download
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF510 driver download for Mac OS X:
imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.65 (Mac)
Support Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10
Detail: This is a printer driver for your selected model ⇿Download
iPF510 ICC Profile Ver.1.00 (Mac)
Support Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6
Detail: ICC profiles compatible with the type of media supported by your printer will be installed. The ICC profiles are convenient when you want to use optimal profiles (in the printer driver and various applications) for the type of media you are using and the desired print quality⇿Download
Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy Version 3.09 for Mac OS X v10.6-v10.9
Support Mac OS X 10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6
Detail: Installing this application allows you to use "Enlargement Copy" function for the Color imageRUNNER digital multifunction copier with the imagePROGRAF Printer Driver ⇿Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF510:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF510 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF510.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.