Print speed color photo using a size of 3. 5 x 5 inches, this Sony UP CX1 simply takes about 13 moments, and the several x 6 in . size only requires about 16 moments. This printer is supported by way of a features dye-sublimation technology that offer quality prints with beautiful color, clean, and bright. The Sony UP-CX1 is a great choice for those who want to open a photo printing business.
Sony UP-CX1 Specifications:
- Resolution: 11. 8 dots/mm (300 dpi)
- Screen: Hi-Speed USB (USB a couple of. 0)
- Gradation: 256 quantities (8 bits) just about every for Yellow, Green, Cyan
- Dimensions: Approx. 275 (W) x 262 (H) x 380 (D) mm (10 7/8 x 10 3/8 x 15 inches) (excluding extruding components, approx. 555 mm (21 7/8 inches) comprehensive with paper tray)
- Driver software: Windows 2000, XP House Edition, XP Skilled, Mac OS Times v10. 3/v10. Several
Sony UP-CX1 Driver Printer Free download for Windows 7
Sony UP-CX1 Driver Printer Free download for Windows Vista
Sony UP-CX1 Driver Printer Free download for Windows Xp
Sony UP-CX1 Driver Printer Free download for MAC OPERATING SYSTEM
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Sony UP-CX1:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Sony UP-CX1 In Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Sony UP-CX1.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.