The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 is designed to give the finest results for production, photographic and fine art applications. The printer incorporates LUCIA EX, Canon’s innovative 12-colour pigment inkjet system with image processing technology. It produces a spectrum of accurate colours and expressive black and white reproductions, and it’s extremely cost effective to use. This is achieved by the innovative inclusion of RGB and CMY inks.
A combination of black, matt black, grey and photo grey inks produce incredibly smooth graduations without graininess, resulting in impactful and life like photograph reproduction. Ideal for wedding, christening and lifestyle portrait work – prints guaranteed to be lightfast for over 100 years.
A large, bright and easy to read LCD screen makes the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 easy to operate. And a range of plug-ins for Macs and PCs simplifies common tasks, such as manipulating, adjusting and proofing images, optimising their quality and adding borders. What’s more, it’s easy to set up workflows that automate many of these processes.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 Specs
- Printer Type 12 Colour - 60"/1524mm
- Print Technology Canon Inkjet on Demand 6 colours integrated type (6 chips per print head x 2 print heads)
- Number of Nozzles Total: 30,720 - BK, MBK, C, M, Y, PC, PM, GY, PGY, R, G, B: 2,560 nozzles for each colour x 6 colours x 2 print heads
- Print Resolution 2400 x 1200dpi
- Nozzle Pitch 1200 dpi x 2
- Guaranteed Minimum Line Width N/A
- Line Accuracy ±0.1 % or less
- Ink Droplet Size 4 Picoliter
- Ink Capacity Bundled Starter Ink: 330ml
- Sales Ink: 330ml or 700ml
- Ink Type LUCIA EX 12 Colour Pigment Ink:
- BK, MBK, C, M, Y, PC, PM, GY, PGY, R, G, B
- OS Compatability Windows XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Vista/7 (32/64bit), Macintosh OSX 10.5.8-10.7.x
- Printer Languages GARO (Graphic Arts language with Raster Operations)
- Standard Interfaces USB 2.0 High-Speed
- Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX
- Printing Speed (A0 Roll, Plain Paper) 2.0min (Fast Mode)
- 3.7min (Standard Mode)
- Printing Speed (A0 Roll, Coated Paper)3.7min (Standard Mode)
- 7.3min (High Quality Mode)
- Printing Speed (A0 Roll, Photo Paper) 6.0min (Standard Mode)
- 9.2min (High Quality Mode)
- Buffer RAM 640 Mb
- Hard Drive 250 GB
- Media Width Roll paper: 254 - 1524.0 mm
- Cut sheet: 203.2 - 1524.0 mm
- Media Thickness Roll Paper: 0.07 - 0.8mm
- Cut Sheet: 0.07 - 0.8mm
- Minimum Printable Length 203.2mm
- Maximum Printable Length
- Roll Paper: 18 m (Varies according to the OS and application),
- Cut Sheet: 1.6 m
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter 150.0 mm
- Paper Feed Method Roll Paper: One Roll (front-loading [front operation possible], front output),
- Cut Sheet: 1 sheet Front loading and front output
- Media Feed Capacity
- Manual Feed: 1 Sheet, Roll Feed: 1 Roll
- Borderless Printing Width (Roll Only) 515 mm (JIS B2), 1, 030 mm (JIS B0), 594 mm (ISO A1), 841 mm (ISO A0), 10", 14", 17", 24", 36", 42", 44", 50", 60"
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Physical Dimensions (W x D x H) 2,299 (W) x 766 (D) x 1144 (H) mm
- Weight: approx. 164 kg (including Roll Holder Set and Media Take-up Unit; excluding ink and print heads)
POWER AND OPERATING REQUIREMENTS
- Power Supply AC 100-240V (50-60Hz）
- Power Consumption
- Operation: 190W or less
- Power off (standby): 0.5 W or less (In compliance with ErP Directive Lot.6)
- Power consumption of sleep mode: 6W or less
- Time to enter sleep mode: approx. 5 min
- Operating Environment 15 - 30°C, 10 - 80 % (Condensation free)
- Noise Level (Approx.)
- Operation: 52dB or less
- Standby: 35dB or less
- Accoustic Power: 6.7 Bels
- Based on ISO 7779
- Regulations Europe: CE mark (EN60950, EN55022 classB, EN61000-3-2, EN-61000-3-3, EN55024), Germany: TUV, Russia: Gost-R, Other Countries: CB Certification
- Enviroment Certificates
- International Energy Star Program (WW), IT ECO Declaration (Europe), WEEE (Europe/India), RoHS directive, ErP directive, REACH, EPEAT
- What's in the Box?
- Hex wrench screwdriver, Cleaner brush, Pocket, Eject assist bar, Eject assist bar leaflet, 2 x print head, 1 x set of ink tanks - 330ml each, Quick start guide, Reference guide, Manual CD-ROM, User software CD-ROM (including Digital Photo Front Access), Carrying caution leaflet, WEEE and safety standard mark correction sheet
- Canon Printer Driver for Windows and Macintosh, Status Monitor/Print monitor, - Free Layout & iR enlargement Copy, Media Configuration Tool, Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only), Print Plug-in for Photoshop®, Print Plug-in for Canon Digital Photo Professional
- Optional Items
- Basket: BU-01,Roll Holder Set: RH2-64 (2-inch core roll holder with 3-inch paper tube attachment and borderless print spacer)
- User Replaceable Items
- Ink Tank: 330ml: PFI-306: BK, MBK, C, M, Y, PC, PM, GY, PGY, R, G, B,
- 700ml: PFI-706: BK, MBK, C, M, Y, PC, PM, GY, PGY, R, G, B,
- Print Head: PF-05, Cutter Blade: CT-06, Maintenance Cartridge: MC-08
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 driver download for Windows:
imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Version 1.50 for Windows
Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/2008 (32bit or 64bit) 2003/2003R2 (32bit) 2008R2/2012/2012R2 (64bit)
Detail: imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office is a special utility plug-in for Microsoft Office, and can be used to customize printing with imagePROGRAF Series printers.
File name: PinO-Win-150.exe
Driver size: 30.8 Mb
Printer Driver Extra Kit Version 2.30 for Windows
Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2012/2008/2003/2000 (32bit or 64bit)
File name: Ext-Win-230.exe
Driver size: 8.9 Mb
ICC Profile for the Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy Version 1.30 for Windows
Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2012/2008/2003/2000 (32bit or 64bit)
Detail: imagePROGRAF Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy Scanner profile
File name: iRICC-Win-130.exe
Driver size: 4.1 Mb
iPF9400 imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.60 for Windows
Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2008/2003/2003R2 (32bit or 64bit)
Detail: iPF9400 image PROGRAF PRINTER DRIVER is the software that prints from English Windows' application to Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400.
File name: iPF9400-Drv-Win-460.exe
Driver size: 52.6 Mb
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 driver download for Mac OS X:
PROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.60 (Mac)
Support Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10
Detail: This is a printer driver for your selected model.
File name: Drv-MacX10-460.dmg
Driver size: 177 Mb
imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop/Digital Photo Professional & Layout Plug-In Ver.5.70 (Mac)
Support Mac OS X 10.12/10.11
Detail: imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In is a special utility plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, the photo retouching software supplied by Adobe Systems Inc. and Canon Digital Photo Professional, and can be used to customize printing with imagePROGRAF Series printers. imagePROGRAF Layout Plug-In easily creates a layout image where the size and shape of the image has been processed for Gallery wrap by using Adobe Photoshop functions. The created layout image can be Layouted as-is from the imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop.
File name: iPF6400_8400_9400Series-PinPD-MacX-570.dmg
Driver size: 10.8 Mb
Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy Version 3.09 for Mac OS X v10.6-v10.9
Support Mac OS X 10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6
Detail: Installing this application allows you to use "Enlargement Copy" function for the Color imageRUNNER digital multifunction copier with the imagePROGRAF Printer Driver.
File name: ExtE-MacX-309.dmg
Driver size: 2.4 Mb
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.