The imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S printer is the best solution to print productivity in a very large format (up to 60 "), as it offers excellent production quality with high speed and exceptional reliability.
- Excellent 8-color LUCIA PRO quality at high speed, with large format production up to 60 ".
- The new headhead with width of 1.28 "allows faster printing while maintaining high quality.
- The double coil unit allows to feed the paper continuously or automatically collects the prints.
- The hardware design is black, attractive visually and distinctively.
- Ergonomic design with flat surface to check mold and operator panel with 3.5 "color LCD touch screen.
- Compact body to save space in the production environment.
- Quickly and easily print files in PDF and JPEG format directly from USB memory device.
- Wi-Fi function to connect and configure wireless network quickly and easily.
- Replaceable ink tank "on the fly" with high capacity to print without interruption.
- Guaranteed color coherence between work and different production centers.
LUCIA PRO Led Ink, developed for the imagePROGRAF PRO family, offers a wide range of colors, excellent color expression, superior dark reproduction, reduced image grain and excellent gloss characteristics.
The newly integrated headhead integrated in the PRO range of PROGRAPH images lets you print even faster in 8 colors with superb print quality. With a compact width of 1.28 ", it offers high precision inkjet and high precision evenly.
Printers from the imagePROGRAF PRO range have a redesigned processing engine: L-COA PRO. It combines Canon's most advanced image management algorithm with a newly developed new application-specific suite (ASIC) to process high resolution images and large amounts of data, offering the best print quality at high speed.
Printers from the imagePROGRAF PRO range include a new mechanical platform. The innovative chassis structure offers a very rigid frame that maintains the exact distance between the printhead and paper, to offer reliable and highly accurate printing at all times.
The double coil unit provides additional paper coils or functions as a collecting unit for paper output. Paper collection can be done with the print surface both in and out.
The four basic colors (C, M, Y, K) are arranged symmetrically and then refine the new print head, which offers the best balance between quality and high print speed. The quality of the two-speed poster can be obtained compared to the 8-color model in the current PROGRAPH image range.
Uniform color reproduction between print jobs is achieved, which compensates for variations related to differences between printers or changes made over time.
The software included with the printer from the imagePROGRAF PRO range is compatible with a variety of advanced and large format printing solutions, with functions to optimize the efficiency of the printing environment. And most importantly, this software is cross-platform and can be used on Windows computers and Apple Macintosh.
- Printer Type 8 Colour 60"/1524mm
- Print Technology
- Canon Bubblejet on Demand 8 colours integrated type (12 chips per print head x 1 print head)
- Print Resolution 2400 x 1200 dpi
- Number of Nozzles 18,432 nozzles (1536 nozzles x 12 colour)*
- *The four key colours (C, M, Y, MBk) are arranged symmetrically on the print head
- Nozzle Pitch 600 dpi x 2 includes Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation system
- Line Accuracy ±0.1% or less
- User adjustments necessary. Printing environment and media must match those used for the adjustments.
- CAD paper required: Plain paper, CAD tracing paper, coated paper, CAD translucent matte film only
- Ink Droplet Size minimum 4 pl per colour
- Ink Capacity Sales use：160ml/330ml/700ml
- Bundled starter ink: 330ml (C, M, Y, MBk), 190ml (PC, PM, Bk, GY)
- Ink Type Pigment inks - Black, Matte Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Photo Cyan, Photo Magenta, Grey
- OS Compatability
- Microsoft Windows 32 Bit: Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008, 64 Bit: Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008/R2, Server 2012/R2
- Apple Macintosh: OSX 10.7.5 ~ 10.11
- Printer Languages SG Raster (Swift Graphic Raster), PDF (Ver.1.7), JPEG (Ver. JFIF 1.02)
- Standard Interfaces USB A Port: USB Memory Direct Print for JPEG/PDF files
- USB B Port: Built-in Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 base-T
- Wireless LAN: IEEE802.11n/IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b
- *Please refer to user manual how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN
- Standard memory 3 GB
- Hard Drive 320GB
- Media Type (A0 Page Size)
- Print Mode: Print Time
- Plain Paper (A0 Page Size)
- Fast: 0:55 min
- Standard: 2:51 min
- Coated Paper (A0 Page Size)
- Fast: 1:35 min
- Standard: 2:51 min
- Glossy Photo Paper (A0 Page Size)
- Fast: 2:58 min
- Standard: 4:46 min
- Media Feed and Output
- Roll Paper: Two Roll, Front-loading, Front Output
- Cut Sheet: Front-loading, Front Output (Manual feed using media locking lever)
- Media Width Roll paper: 203.2 -1524 mm
- Cut sheet: 203.2 -1524 mm
- Media Thickness Roll/Cut: 0.07 - 0.8 mm
- Minimum Printable Length 203.2 mm
- Maximum Printable Length
- Roll paper: 18 m (Varies according to the OS and application)
- Cut sheet: 1.6 m
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter 170 mm
- Media Core Size
- Internal diameter of roll core: 2"/3"
- Margins Recommended area
- Roll paper: Top: 20 mm, Bottom: 3 mm, Side: 3 mm
- Cut sheet: Top: 20 mm, Bottom: 20 mm, Side: 3 mm
- Margins Printable area
- Roll paper: Top: 3 mm, Bottom: 3 mm, Side: 3 mm
- Roll paper (borderless): Top: 0 mm, Bottom: 0 mm, Side: 0 mm
- Cut sheet: Top: 3 mm, Bottom: 20 mm, Side: 3 mm
- Media Feed Capacity
- Roll Paper: Two roll automatic switching possible
- Cut Sheet: 1 sheet
- Media Take-up roll unit
- Dual direction roll take up unit allowing print surface to be wound inside or outside of the roll
- Borderless Printing Width (Roll Only)
- 515mm(JIS B2), 728mm(JIS B1), 1030mm(JIS B0), 594mm(ISO A1), 841mm(ISO A0), 10”, 14”, 17”, 24”, 36”, 42”, 44”, 50”, 54”, 60”, 257mm(JIS B4)*, 297mm(ISO A3)*, 329mm(ISO A3+)*, 420mm(ISO A2)*, 8”*, 16”*, 30”*, 300mm**Some environmental conditions may not produce the desired result.
- Maximum number of delivered prints
- Standard position: 1 sheet
- Flat position: A2 landscape, glossy paper less than 10 sheets, Coated paper less than 20 sheets (excludes strong curled condition)
- Physical Dimensions and Weight
- W x D x H 1999 x 984 x 1168 mm (Basket Open)
- 1999 x 766 x 1168 mm (Basket Closed)
- 137 kg (including Roll Holder Set, excluding ink and print heads)
- Packaged Dimensions and Weight
- Printer w x D x H (Main unit with pallet): 2227 x 915 x 1022 mm 211 kg
- Roll unit: 2133 x 562 x 461 mm40 kg
- Power Supply AC 100-240V (50-60Hz)
- Power Consumption Operation: 113 W or less
- Standby: 2.6W or less
- Default setting for the time to enter the Sleep mode: Approx. 5 Minutes
- Power off: 0.5 W or less
- Operating Environment Temperature: 15~30℃, Humidity: 10~80% RH (no dew condensation)
- Accoustic Noise (Power/Pressure)
- Operation: 49 dB (A) (Glossy paper, Print priority: Standard)
- Standby: 35 dB (A) or less
- Operation: 6.7 Bels or less (Glossy paper, Image, Print priority: Standard) (Measured on ISO 7779 standard)
- Regulations Europe: CE mark, Germany: TUV mark, Russia: EAC, Other countries: CB certification
- Enviroment Certificates International Energy Star Program (WW), RoHS
- What's in the Box? Printer, 1 x Print Head, 1 x Maintenance Cartridge, 3” Paper Core Attachment, EU & UK Power Cable, 1 Set of Starter Ink Tanks, Set Up Guide, Safety/Standard Environment Leaflet, User
- Software CD-ROM (OSX/Windows), PosterArtist
- Lite CD-ROM, EU Biocide Sheet, Eurasian Economic Union Sheet, Important Information Sheet, Quick Guide and Printhead Alignment Sheet
- Software Included imagePROGRAF PRO Printer Driver, Print Plug-In for Office, Quick Utility Toolbox and PosterArtist Lite,Other software available as Download from Web.
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S Operating System Compatibility:Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S Drivers Download Windows x32/ x64
DOWNLOAD ⟷Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S Drivers Download Windows XP
DOWNLOAD ⟷Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S Drivers Download Windows 7 32/ 64 bit
DOWNLOAD ⟷Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S Drivers Download Windows 8 32/ 64 bit
DOWNLOAD ⟷Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S Drivers Download Windows 8.1 32/ 64 bit
DOWNLOAD ⟷Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S Drivers Download Windows 10 32/ 64 bit
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S Drivers Download Mac Os X x32/ x64
DOWNLOAD ⟷Mac OS X Snow Leopard
DOWNLOAD ⟷Mac OS X Tiger
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S Drivers Download Os X x32/ x64
DOWNLOAD ⟷OS X El Capitan
DOWNLOAD ⟷OS X Yosemite
CANON IMAGEPROGRAF PRO-6000S DRIVERS DOWNLOAD LINUX X32/ X64
DOWNLOAD ⟷Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S Drivers Download Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.