With an innovative touch P-touch 1230PC you can label labels on your PC quickly and easily. Installing the previous driver and software is not required.
With an innovative touch P-touch 1230PC you can label labels on your device quickly and easily. Installing the previous driver and software is no longer required here. Simply connect P-touch 1230PC to PC using the included USB cable and enable it.
The P-touch Editor Lite version starts automatically after P-touch 1230PC connects to PC and is turned on. With this software installed on your device, you can design your individual labels quickly and easily. For this you have a Windows font, various font styles as well as some frames and icons. For higher labeling requirements, you can download the P-touch Editor software for free from Brother's website. Thus, barcode and mail merge from the database is easy to do.
With the P-touch Editor Editor software package, you have plenty of features that give you a lot of leeway in designing your labels. Text extracted from other apps, such as "drag & drop", is automatically formatted into the specified label size. What's more, you can integrate scanned documents such as logos, images and images onto your PC and process information from the Access database. Of course, the P-touch Editor software supports all True Type fonts installed on your PC. So you have the possibility to print each label on the font you want. Multi-line labels can be printed easily.
No driver and software installation
Manual ribbon section
Bandwidth 3.5 / 6/9 and 12 mm
180 dpi resolution
10 mm / sec. print speed
Compact and battery-powered the PT-1230PC is exquisite for on-the-go labeling. Offering maximum overall flexibility the PT-1230PC can be used with an AC power adapter when labeling at your office (batteries and AC electricity adapter sold separately). Transfer graphics like logos and symbols from your personal computer. Generate and print just about any sticker that you can picture. Print graphics and text message precisely how it appears on your monitor... even save your label designs to your desktop for future use.
Brother PT-1230PC that driver supports intended for OS:
Windows 8 (32, 64bit),Windows 8. 1 (32, 64bit),Windows 7 (32, 64bit),Windows Vista (32, 64bit),Macintosh,Mac Os Times,Linux.
Brother PT-1230PC Driver Download for Windows
Download link driver Brother PT-1230PC for Windows
Download Driver Brother PT-1230PC for Windows 32 Bit
Driver Brother PT-1230PC for Windows 8 32 bit: Download
Driver Brother PT-1230PC for Windows 7 32 bit: Download
Driver Brother PT-1230PC for Windows XP 32 bit: Download
Download Driver Brother PT-1230PC for Windows 64 Bit
Driver Brother PT-1230PC for Windows 8 64 bit: Download
Driver Brother PT-1230PC for Windows 7 64 bit: Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Brother PT-1230PC:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Brother PT-1230PC in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Brother PT-1230PC. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.