The drivers for the HP Photosmart C4140 Printer are available for download from all online sources on this page.
You must select the source option. All sources are manually checked by our specialists, so downloads are completely secure.
Download HP Photosmart C4140 Driver and software for Windows 8, Windows 7 and Mac. This all-in-one printer, scanner, and copier delivers high quality print, copy and scan all your photos and documents with reliable performance.
The HP Photosmart C4140 offers print speeds up to 30 ppm for black and 24 ppm for color with maximum resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Windows Operation System :
Windows 8.1 32 & 64 bit
Windows 8 32 & 64 bit
Windows 7 32 & 64 bit
Windows XP 32 & 64 bit
Windows Vista 32 & 64 bit
HP Photosmart C4140 Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
HP Photosmart C4140 Windows 10 Driver
HP Photosmart C4140 Windows 8.1/8 Driver
HP Photosmart C4140 Windows 7 Driver
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp
HP Photosmart C4140 Windows Vista Driver
HP Photosmart C4140 Windows Xp Driver
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3
HP Photosmart C4140 Mac 10.6 Driver Download (160.3MB)
HP Photosmart C4140 Mac Driver Download (201.6MB)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP Photosmart C4140:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP Photosmart C4140 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP Photosmart C4140 The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.