The HP Scanjet N6010 single-sheet document scanner series is designed for small and medium-sized businesses looking for a fast and reliable solution for one-sided and double-sided document scans. They also appreciate the ability to easily convert documents into editable text or easy-to-send PDFs.
Fast duplex document scan unattended up to 18 ppm. (36 frames / minute).
Digitize all filing cabinets quickly and easily and easily scanned.
Reliable hardware and award-winning support from HP for casual work.
1. The bait scanner, which can handle 20, 30 pages at once with no problems
2. easy handling of different paper grades (stationery, thermal paper, newspaper, magazine paper, ..) and size (A4 + for cash register billing strips)
3. Duplex scanning
4. ideally direct scanning in PDF
theoretically he can also feed 50 sheets. If the paper has no edges (edges, wrinkles, curves, etc.), and classic copy paper, it will also clean the first 10 to 20 pages. The fewer pages that exist in the feeder or the mixed heap there are big doubles - what I said - x-fold indents. Four to five pages at a time not infrequently. In the "ideal case", the scanner does not pay attention and scan. Usually, he reports software errors, which otherwise say goodbye and maybe go to the pub pick it up. If lucky, then the software starts again. Often this does not help - seems to have been drunk - and a new login or restart of Windows is required.
If you are using the WIA driver and not the TWAIN driver, the scanner will do a little more stable, but the scanner puts one minute of silence after each sheet until the next sheet is fed. I can do it faster with my hands on a flatbed scanner.
Invoice cuts or even small Paragon calculations are also often recognized with paper jams.
Overall, the scanner is a big disappointment. The hardware and software are far from perfect as you want a little more than just scanning a pack of unp printed copies.
The settings and handling are very simple. The Twain interface can be controlled through an existing program or you can use the software provided. The scanner can also be operated directly through the buttons on the device. This software can be operated intuitively.
Download HP Scanjet N6010 Driver for windows 8, windows 7 and mac. With the HP Scanjet N6010 you can scan documents at up to 18 ppm--scan both sides of the page in a single pass at up to 36 ipm. Increase productivity with unattended scanning using a 50-page document feeder. Easily scan a wide variety of paper types and sizes, including business cards and legal-size sheets.
Windows Operation System :
Windows 8.1 32 & 64 bit
Windows 8 32 & 64 bit
Windows 7 32 & 64 bit
Windows XP 32 & 64 bit
Windows Vista 32 & 64 bit
Driver And Software Details
Manufacture : HP
Hardware : HP Scanjet N6010
Software Name : HP Scanjet Full Feature Software and Driver
Version : 13.0
Released: 19 Aug 2014
File Size : 23.4 Mb
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP Scanjet N6010:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP Scanjet N6010 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP Scanjet N6010 The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.