Download Konica Minolta Bizhub 162f Driver For Windows XP. This printer delivers maximum print speeds up to 16 pages/minute (b/w A4), and print resolution up to 600x600 dpi. By using this printer you will get excellent and high image quality and high speed output.
Find full feature driver and software with the most complete and updated driver for konica minolta Bizhub 162f. Select the driver that compatible with your operating system.
Windows Operation System :
Windows XP (32 & 64 bit)
Download Driver And Software Detail For Windows XP (32 bit & 64 bit)
Manufacture : Konica
Hardware : Konica Minolta Bizhub 162f
Software : Printer Driver
Version : 1.00
Released : 2005-06-08
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub 162f
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta Bizhub 162f. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.