Monochrome Printer with Wi-Fi
The Brother HL-1210W printer makes it easy to print multiple documents at 20 sheets per minute in A4 size. Not only fast, print quality This printer also looks detailed, very useful for printing office documents. The Brother HL-1210W comes with a high-speed USB 2.0 port and Wi-Fi Wireless connection. Thanks to the Wireless function you can print documents to a Printer from a PC device or a Mobile device that already supports Wi-Fi. Use this Wireless function with the iPrint & Scan app that makes it easy to manage your print jobs across a variety of paper types and sizes. The iPrint & Scan compatible app is used with Android and iOS devices.
Can Print Without Wires
The Brother iPrint & Scan app is an app that lets you print documents from your Android or iOS Mobile device. Connect your Printer and Mobile device to the same Wi-Fi network. You can print photos, email (Gmail only), Website pages, and PDF format documents, Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Text. Thanks to Brother apps and Printers with Wi-Fi functionality, your print jobs can be faster and easier, no cable hanging.
Save Time and Cost
Brother HL-1210W reinforced 200 MHz Processor. The speed of a capable Processor can print at 20 sheets per minute. Print quality is also very detailed because the print resolution can reach 2400 x 600 dpi. The paper capacity reaches 150 sheets so you do not have to insert paper one by one when printing multiple documents. Hassle-Free technology keeps papers coming into the printing press so as not to jam (Paper Jam). Electricity consumption is very efficient. In standby mode the power is 45 Watt, when it prints 380 Watt, and in Sleep mode only 0.7 Watt only.
Windows Printer DriverName: Brother HL-1210W Windows Driver
Description: We recommend this download to get the most functionality out of your Brother machine. This is a comprehensive file containing available drivers and software for the Brother machine.
Compatible Operating Systems: Windows® 10 (32-bit), Windows® 10 (64-bit), Windows® 8.1 (32-bit), Windows® 8.1 (64-bit), Windows® 8 (32-bit), Windows® 8 (64-bit), Windows® 7 (32-bit), Windows® 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit), Windows Vista® (64-bit), Windows® XP (32-bit), Windows® XP (64-bit), Windows Server® 2012 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2012 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2008 (32-bit), Windows Server® 2008 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2003 (32-bit), Windows Server® 2003 (64-bit)(49.23 MB) Download
Macintosh Printer DriverName: Brother HL-1210W Mac OS X (10.11), OS X (10.10) Driver,Compatible Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.11), Mac OS X (10.10)(18.80 MB) Download
Name: Brother HL-1210W Mac OS X (10.9) Driver,Compatible Operating Systems: Mac OS X OS X (10.9)(18.80 MB) Download
Name: Brother HL-1210W Mac OS X (10.8), OS X (10.7) Driver
Compatible Operating Systems: Mac OS X OS X (10.8), Mac OS X OS X (10.7) Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Brother HL-1210W:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Brother HL-1210W in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Brother HL-1210W. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.