HP Color LaserJet Pro M252DW Printer
The HP Color LaserJet Pro M252DW Printer is a laser jet type printer that contains ink that is not easily faded and stain resistant. This printer has a print speed of up to 18 ppm and a monthly page volume of 250 to 2500 pages is recommended.
The HP Color LaserJet Pro M252dw printer is equipped with high printing machine durability. Able to be used with a maximum quality of up to 30,000 pieces per month. For prices still quite affordable for printing businesses.
Specification HP Color LaserJet Pro M252dw
- Laserjet color, WiFi 802.1 b / g / n, Fast Ethernet, USB 2.0
- 800Mhz processor, 256MB RAM
- Using HP201A (black) and HP201X (CMY) cartridges
- Resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Duty cycle up to 30,000 pages
- Support Mac OS X, Windows (XP sp3, 7, 8), Linux
Operation Systems: Microsoft Windows 8.1 32-64Bit, Windows 8 32-64Bit, Windows 7 32-64Bit,
HP Color LaserJet Pro M252 Printer series Full Software and PCL 6 Driver
File name: HP_LaserJet_M252_Full_Software_and_Drivers_14309.exe/Size: 86 MB
HP LaserJet Enterprise M252 Printer series PCL 6 Printer Driver
File name: HP_Color_LaserJet_Pro_M252-basic-solution_14309.exe/Size: 70.6 MB
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP Color LaserJet Pro M252dw:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP Color LaserJet Pro M252dw in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP Color LaserJet Pro M252dw The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.