Who says A3 printing devices cannot appear in dynamic and eye-catching packaging, the proof MFC-J3520 can make it happen to users. Present in a package that is back portable but has a beautiful design with the two-tone concept of "black and white", it looks like MFC-J3520 really wants to emphasize the impression of its products that have color printing capabilities.
Not only does it offer good color printing capabilities with a resolution level of up to 1200 x 6000 dpi, the MFC-J3520 also provides neat performance for its print speed. And not only that, MFC-J3520 even displays it in two modes that the user can activate later according to user needs. MFC-J3520 has a performance of up to 35/27 ppm for Fast Mode, and 22/20 ppm for standard mode. So wherever the user wants to put this device, MFC-J3520 will be very flexible for the user.
In addition to being equipped with the ability to print colors on A3 media, MFC-J3520 also has other multifunctional features that are no less neat. The fax feature for example, to reduce the number of "Junked Faxes" that might occur on a fax machine that occurred on the device, Brother now provides an alternative to scanning all faxes that enter MFC-J3520. After all the faxes are entered into the user's PC, the user will be able to have their own faxes that are printable and not. So the user can reduce the cost of paper and toner for useless things.
To complete the efficiency side, MFC-J3520 also has a feature that will allow users to print or copy in a multi-page format. In fact, Brother also doesn't miss the duplex feature of MFC-J3520 which functions to deliver dual-interface print activity. Really complete features that users really need, very efficient and competitive.
Judging from the connectivity side, MFC-J3520 now no longer only relies on USB 2.0 port connectivity but has also been equipped with a media card port for printing needs from photographic devices or user smartphones. Lazy to issue the media card? Now MFC-J3520 has also been equipped with wireless facilities for printing via wireless. Users only need the Brother Print Service Pluggin application and Brother IPrint & Scan, then the documents that the user needs are soon ready to be held.
Product Specifications Product All In One Printer BROTHER MFC-J3520 InkBenefit
- Technology Inkjet
- Display 2.7 "Touchscreen Color LCD * with Touch Sensitive Controls
- Print Speed Up to 35 (Monochrome) / 27 (Color) ppm (Based on Fast Mode)
- Print Resolution Up to 1,200 x 6,000 dpi (Horizontal x Vertical)
- Copy / copy speed Up to 12 (Monochrome) / 9 (Color) cpm
- Fax speed modem 33.6 kbps Super G3
- Standard incoming paper Up to 250-sheets
- Paper sizeA4, A5, A3, A6, Folio, Exe, LTR, LGL, Photo 4X6 "(102X152mm), Index Card (127x203mm), Photo-2L (127x178mm), C5 Envelope, Com-10, DL Envelope, Monarch, Photo- L (89x127mm), LGR
- Scann Capacity Color & Monochrome
- Scan Resolution Up to 2,400 x 2,400 dpi
- Windows Windows XP / XP Software x64 / Vista / 7/8 / Win Server 2003 ^ / 2003 R2 ^ / Server 2008 ^ / Server 2008 R2 ^ / Server 2012
- Macintosh software Mac OS® X 10.6.x - 10.9.x
- Dimension 553 (W) x 433 (D) x 247 (H) mm
- Weight 14.5 Kg
Brother MFC-J3520 Drivers
|Brother MFC-J3520 Driver for Windows 10 (32bit)|
|Brother MFC-J3520 Driver for Windows 10 (64bit)|
|Brother MFC-J3520 Driver for Windows 8.1 (32bit)|
|Brother MFC-J3520 Driver for Windows 8.1 (64bit)|
|Brother MFC-J3520 Driver for Windows 8 (32bit)|
|Brother MFC-J3520 Driver for Windows 8 (64bit)|
|Brother MFC-J3520 Driver for Windows 7 (32bit)|
|Brother MFC-J3520 Driver for Windows 7 (64bit)|
|Brother MFC-J3520 Driver for Windows XP (32bit)|
|Brother MFC-J3520 Driver for Windows XP (64bit)|
|Brother MFC-J3520 Driver for Linux (rpm)|
|Brother MFC-J3520 Driver for Linux (deb)|