Canon imageCLASS D420 Driver. Canon imageCLASS D420 is a Japanese multinational brand which includes dispersing its wings around the globe now. It really is known for the creation of cameras, video cameras, steppers, photocopiers, and medical equipment. Aside from this, Canon is well-identified for producing the high-quality selection of printers because of their dependability and affordability.
Canon imageCLASS D420 printers contain advanced features which will make printing work easier and effective. But sometimes, you might run into a special glitches that can disturb your usual work. These problems can only be rectified by the use of expert instruction and support through complete diagnosis. To be able to resolve specialized issues confronted during operations, upgrading your Canon imageCLASS D420 driver is necessary. Canon imageCLASS D420 Driver in the download section below.
- Printing Method Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed (up to) Black:Up to 23 ppm (letter)
- Print Resolution (Up to) Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi; 1200 x 600 dpi quality
- Toner Compatibility (for Laser MFP) Canon Cartridge 104 (Yield: 2,000 pages)
- Paper Sizes 100 sheets
- Paper Compatibility Plain Paper, Thick Paper, Bond Paper, Small Documents(i.e. Index Cards)
- Paper Weights 17 to 34 lb. bond (cassette)
- 17 to 43 lb. bond (multipurpose tray)
- Copy Resolution (up to)Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed (up to) Up to 23 cpm (letter)
- Type Monochrome Laser
- No. of Copies Maximum 99 copies
- Zoom 50-200% in 1% increments
- Halftones 256 levels
- First Copy Time Approx. 9 seconds
- Reduction / Enlargement 50%, 64%, 78%, 129%, 200%
- Memory Sort
- Toner Saver Mode
- 2 on 1
- Scanner Type Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions Optical:Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- Interpolated:9600 x 9600 dpi
- Color Depth 24-bit
- Max. Document Size Platen: Up to 8.5 x 11
- File Format JPEG, PDF, TIFF, BMP
- Other Features Compatibility
- TWAIN, WIA
- OS Compatibility
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP/2000, Mac® OS X 10.2.8 & up, Linux (print only)
- Standard Interface USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Software Included Canon Drivers, Document Management & OCR Software
- Drivers available for download from www.usa.canon.com
- Power Consumption (approx.) 630W (Max),3W (Energy Saver Mode)
- Dimension (W x D x H) 15.4 (W) x 17.0 (D) x 12.0 (H)
- Weight 24.7 lbs. (w/o cartridge),27.3 lbs. (w/cartridge)
- Warranty 1 year limited exchange/trade-in warranty1,Extended warranty available
[Windows 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan (Windows 8/8.1/10) Ver. V1.0
[Windows 64bit] imageCLASS D420 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear)Ver. V2.70
[Windows 32bit] imageCLASS D420 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear) Ver. V2.70
[Windows 32-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan (Windows 8/8.1/10) Ver. V1.0
Scanner Driver & Utilities (Mac OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13) Ver. V2.10.0 Download
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]Ver.V10.14.0
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux Ver. V3.40
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imageCLASS D420:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imageCLASS D420 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imageCLASS D420.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.