This HP Deskjet all-in-one offers easy printing, scanning, and copying - with a quick and easy setup operation at an affordable price. Optional high capacity cartridges help you print more or less. The compact design is made to fit Fast and easy printing, scanning, and copying with an affordable all-in-one designed to fit in a small space.
- Tackle more tasks for less cash
- Full of print-value less with optional high capacity cartridges.
- easy everyday
- Simple from scratch -print straight from the box with quick and easy setup.
- Choose an all-in-one designed for easy everyday-just print, scan, and copy what you need.
Specifications All In One Printer HP Deskjet 1513
- Platform Multifunction
- Printing Method Thermal Inkjet
- Printing Technology HP Thermal Inkjet
- Max. Media Sizes A4
- Effective Print Resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed Black 20 ppm
- Print Speed Color 16 ppm
- Monthly Usage Volume Up to 1000 pages
- PC Connectivity Usb
- OS Compatibility
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only), Mac OS X v10.6, Lion, Mountain Lion
- Memory Standard Integrated memory
- Max. Memory Capacity Integrated memory
- Media Type Paper (brochure, inkjet, plain), photo paper, envelopes, labels, cards (greeting)
- Compatible Media Sizes A4; B5; A5; A6; DL envelope A4; B5; A5; A6; DL envelope
- Copy speed (draft)
- Black: Up to 4 cpm
- Color: Up to 2 cpm
- Copy resolution (black text): Up to 600 x 300 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics): Up to 600 x 300 dpi
- Copies, maximum: Up to 9 copies
- Scanner type: Flatbed
- Scan file formats: JPEG, TIFF, PDF, BMP, PNG
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 dpi
- Bit depth: 24-bit
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum: 216 x 297 mm
- Power Consumption
- 10 watts maximum, 10 watts (Active), 0.2 watts (Off), 2.0 watts (Standby), 0.9 watts (Sleep)
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 425.23 x 305.82 x 156.60 mm
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H): 425.23 x 552.19 x 252.19 mm (with Input & Output Tray / Extension extended)
- Weight 3.60 kg
HP Deskjet 1513 Printer DriverOperating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
File name: DJ1510_188.exe/Version: 32.2/File Size: 90.81MB
HP Deskjet 1513 Win 7 Driver ⟷Download
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win 8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit)
File Size: 90.72MB
HP Deskjet 1513 Win 10 Driver ⟷Download
HP Deskjet 1513 Win 8/8.1 Driver ⟷Download
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp/File Size: 89.01MB
HP Deskjet 1513 Win Vista Driver ⟷Download
HP Deskjet 1513 Win Xp Driver ⟷ Download
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12
File name: HP-Deskjet-1510-series_v12.34.0.dmg/Version: 12.34/File Size: 120.09MB
HP Deskjet 1513 Mac Driver ⟷ Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP Deskjet 1513 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP Deskjet 1513 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP Deskjet 1513 The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.