HP DeskJet 2541 Driver-The HP Deskjet simplifies all your print, scan & copy tasks. Rely on the quality results you need with genuine HP ink cartridges and all-in-one designed to facilitate direct setup and operation.
- Handle more tasks.
- Easy to do in everyday activities.
- With the right size.
- Type: Multifunction / All in One
- Printing: 16/20 ppm Print (Color / Mono)
- Scanning: Flatbed
- Copying: Up to 9 copies
- Faxing: No
- Max Dimensions (W x D x H) 425.23 x 552.19 x 252.19 mm
- Power Consumption: 10 watts
- Input: USB
HP DeskJet 2541 that driver supports intended for OS:Windows 8 (32, 64bit), Windows 8. 1 (32, 64bit), Windows 7 (32, 64bit), Windows Vista (32, 64bit), Macintosh, Mac Os Times, Linux.
HP Deskjet 2541 Printer Driver
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit,64-bit)Released: Nov 12, 2015
File: DJ2540_188.exe/Version: 32.2
HP Deskjet 2541 Win 7 Driver(109.91MB)
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win 8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit)/Released: Nov 12, 2015/File: DJ2540_188.exe/Version: 32.2
File Size: 109.89MB
HP Deskjet 2541 Win 10 Driver
HP Deskjet 2541 Win 8/8.1 Driver
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp/Released: Nov 12, 2015/File: DJ2540_188.exe/Version: 32.2
HP Deskjet 2541 Vista Driver (109.99MB)
HP Deskjet 2541 Xp Driver (109.98MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6/Released: Oct 20, 2014
File: HP-Deskjet-2540-series_v12.34.0.dmg/Version: 12.34
HP Deskjet 2541 Mac 10.11 Firmware (11.2MB)
HP Deskjet 2541 Mac Driver(119.92MB)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP DeskJet 2541 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP DeskJet 2541 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP DeskJet 2541 The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.