The affordable HP LaserJet Pro MFP printer is easy to install and provides clear documents. Print, copy, and scan so one in the device is suitable for small office space.
- Functions Print, copy, scan
- Multitasking supported Yes
- Black and white print speed Normal: Up to 20 ppm
- First page out (ready)
- Black: As fast as 9.5 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
- Up to 8000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 250 to 2000
- Print technology Laser
- Print quality black (best) Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Resolution technology FastRes 600; FastRes 1200
- Print languages PCLm / PCLmS
- Display 2-line LCD (text)
- Processor speed 600 MHz
- Control panel 3 buttons (Scan, Power, Cancel)
- Automatic paper sensor No
- HP ePrint capability Yes
- HP ePrint mobile printing capabilities, Wireless direct printing, Apple AirPrint ™, Mopria certified
- Wireless capability Yes, built-in WiFi 802.11b / g / n
- Connectivity, standard
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- built-in 10 / 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet network port
- Wireless 802.11b / g / n
- Network ready Standard (built-in Fast Ethernet, WiFi 802.11b / g / n)
- Memory, 128 MB standard
- Paper handling input, standard 150-sheet input tray
- Paper handling output, standard 100-sheet face-down bin
- Maximum output capacity (sheets) Up to 100 sheets
- Duplex printing Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes supported
- envelopes (ISO DL, C5, B5, Com # 10, Monarch # 7 3/4)
- post cards (Standard # 10, JIS single and double)
- Media sizes, custom 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm
- Media types Paper (plain, LaserJet), envelopes, transparencies, labels, postcards
- Media weight, supported 60 to 163 g / m²
- Scanner type Flatbed
- Scan resolution, optical Up to 1200 dpi
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum 216 x 297 mm
- Scan speed (normal, A4) Up to 7 ppm (b & w), up to 5 ppm (color)
- Black copy speed (normal): Up to 20 cpm
- Copy resolution (black text) Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics) Up to 400 x 600 dpi
- Copies, maximum Up to 99 copies
- Faxing No
- Package weight 10.3 kg
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw that driver supports intended for OS: Windows 8 (32, 64bit),Windows 8. 1 (32, 64bit),Windows 7 (32, 64bit),Windows Vista (32, 64bit),Macintosh, Mac Os Times,Linux.
Download HP LJPro MFP M125 Full Software and Drivers – Windows 10/8.1/
Download HP LJPro MFP M125 PCL Print Driver – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2008/2003
Download HP LJPro MFP M125 PCL Driver Only (no Installer) – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2012/2008/2003
Download ReadIRIS Pro for HP (Full install for Windows) – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP
Download HP LJPro MFP M125 Firmware Update – Windows 10
Download HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/vista/XP
Download HP LJPro MFP M125 USB Series Firmware Update – Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
Download HP LJPro MFP M125 Software – Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10
Download ReadIRIS Pro for HP (Full Install for Mac) – Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.