HP LaserJet Pro 400 MFP M426fdw A4 Size
Fast printing, scan, copy, and fax performance plus powerful, comprehensive security built for how you work. This MFP finishes the main task faster and guards against threats. The original HP Toner cartridge with JetIntelligence gives you more pages.
Specification HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdw
- Additional Feature: network ready, fax ready, automatic two-side printing, ePrint, AirPrint, Wireless 802.11b / g / n
- Print / Copy Speed: up to 38/40 ppm Black (A4 / Letter)
- First Page Out: 5.4 sec
- Resolution: Print: HP FastRes 1200, HP ProRes 1200, 600 dpi
- Scan: up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Processor: 1,200 Mhz
- Memory: 256 MB
- Input Tray: 250-sheet tray & 100-sheet multipurpose & 50-sheet ADF
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, USB Host, Gigabit Ethernet 10/100 / 1000T network, Easy-access USB
- RMPV: 750 - 4,000 pages
- Monthly Duty Cycle: up to 80,000 pages
- Languange: HP PCL 5, HP PCL 6, HP postscript level 3 emulation, direct PDF (v 1.7) printing, URF, PCLM, PWG, Native Office
- Support: Windows XP, Win 7, Win 8, Vista, Mac OS X v10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, Linux
- HP 26A Toner (CF226A)
- Estimated Yield Up to 3100
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdw Driver
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426f-M427f PCL 6 v3 Full Solution (Win 10/8.1/8) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 16.0.17171.740 ⟷Download
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426f-M427f PCL-6 Modern Print Driver (no installer) (Win 10/8.1/8) (32 & 64-bit)Ver. 8.00.1326.3536 ⟷Download
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426f-M427f Printer Series v3 PCL 6 Print Driver(Win 10/8.1/8/7) (32 & 64-bit)Ver. 8.00.1326.3536 ⟷Download
HP Universal Fax Driver (Win 8.1/8/7/Vista) (32 & 64-bit)/XPVer. 1.0.246 ⟷Download
Readiris Pro 14 for HP (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista) (32 & 64-bit)/XPVer. build 7941 ⟷Download
HP Easy Start (Mac OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)Ver. 18.104.22.168 ⟷Download
Readiris Pro 14 for HP (Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)Ver. 14.2.1 ⟷Download
HP LaserJet Pro Series Mac Firmware Update Utility (Mac OS X10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)Ver. 20170728 ⟷ Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdw :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdw in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdw The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.