The Ricoh SP 112 today is a time and space saving printer. This design has a fast print speed and provides high quality recordings with crisp, clear text. Designed for personal use, the SP 112 monochrome printer has a lower total cost of ownership, thanks to economical running costs. The Ricoh SP 112 black and white A4 printer is also extremely quiet and could also reduce the environmental impact with reduced power consumption.
With black and white real estate, the Ricoh SP 112 discrete printer operates on 402 x 368.5 x 119 mm and weighs 6.7 kg. It runs on an 80 MHz processor and has a 16 MB repaired memory. For paper handling, its tray holds 50 sheets. The Ricoh SP 112 mono printer can handle a wide variety of media, made from thick, recycled paper. For quick maintenance, this machine uses a Ricoh SP112 all-in-one print cartridge.
The simple Ricoh SP112 black and white printer uses little surface and could also improve performance. To further reduce current prices, it also has toner save mode. This model has a fast workout speed of 18 seconds and can deliver the very first print in 13 seconds. The Ricoh SP 112 can deliver 16 ppm prints at a resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi. To alert customers that the toner level is low, an intelligent monitoring utility is provided.
Ricoh SP 112 Download Driver Install Printer Free For Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Mac. Find complete PCL 6 driver and installation software for Ricoh SP 112 printer.
Select from the driver list required for downloading You can also choose your system to view only drivers compatible with your system.
Specifications Ricoh SP 112
- Warm-up time: 25 seconds
- First output speed: 13 seconds
- Print speed: 16 pages per minute
- Memory: 16 MB
- Duty cycle: 10,000 prints per month
- Duplex: Yes
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 402 x 368.5 x 119 mm
- Weight: 6.7 kg
- Power source: 220 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Printer language: DDST (GDI)
- Print resolution: 1,200 x 600 dpi
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Windows® environments: Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® Server 2003, Windows® Server 2008, Windows® Server 2012
- Recommended paper size: Bypass tray: A4, A5, A6, B5, B6
- Paper input capacity: Maximum: 50 sheets
- Paper output capacity: Maximum: 10 sheets
- Paper weight: Bypass tray: 60 - 105 g/m²
- Media capability: Plain paper, Thick paper, Recycled paper, Thin paper
- Power consumption: Maximum: 300 W
- Ready mode: 60 W
- Sleep mode: 5 W
- All-in-one cartridge capacity: Black: 1,200 prints
- Consumable yield measuring method ISO/IEC 19752.
- For availability of models, options and software, please consult your local Ricoh supplier.
Ricoh SP 112 Driver Windows
Ricoh SP 112 printer driver Windows 8.1 (32bit) ⟷(Download)
Ricoh SP 112 printer driver Windows 8.1 (64bit) ⟷(Download)
Ricoh SP 112 printer driver Windows 8 (32bit) ⟷ (Download)
Ricoh SP 112 printer driver Windows 8 (64bit) ⟷ (Download)
Ricoh SP 112 printer driver Windows 7 (32bit) ⟷ (Download)
Ricoh SP 112 printer driver Windows 7 (64bit) ⟷ (Download)
Ricoh SP 112 printer driver Windows XP 32bit ⟷ (Download)
Ricoh SP 112 printer driver Windows XP 64bit ⟷ (Download)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Ricoh SP 112:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Ricoh SP 112 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Ricoh SP 112 The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.