One MFC-J2510DW InkBenefit about features such as landscape printing gives you fast and high-quality prints. Designed to achieve more in one slim and compact device, printing up to A3 size. And with the InkBenefit cartridge selection high-yield high and super results, you can now print more with less.
Specifications of BROTHER MFC-J2510DW Printer
- Technology Inkjet
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, USB Direct Print, PictBridge ™, Media Cards, LAN, Wireless LAN
- Function of High-Speed Laser Printer With Automatic Duplex (2-sided) Printing and Wireless Networking, Google Cloud Print, AirPrint
- Effective Resolution 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- Print Speed Up to 40ppm (A4)
- 400 MHz Processor Speed
- Memory 128MB (Max. 384MB)
- Display 1.87 x 0.20 inch LCD (16 characters x 1 line)
- PCL®6 Supporting Languages, BR-Script 3, IBM Pro-XL printers, Epson FX-850
- Paper Tray 250 sheets
- Paper Output 50 Sheets Face Down (80g / m2); 1 face-up sheet (straight paper path)
- Size of A4, Letter, B5 (ISO / JIS), A5, B6 (ISO), A5 (Long Edge), A6, Executive, Legal, Folio
- Duplex Printing 18/18 sides per minute (9/9 sheets per minute)
- Interface USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, IEEE802.11b / g Wireless LAN
- Gigabit Network Support Standard
- Operating system
- Windows® XP Home Edition, XP Professional Edition, XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® Server 2003, Windows® Server 2003 x64 Edition, Windows® Server 2008, Windows® Server 2008 R2
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 371 x 384 x 288 mm
- Weight of 10.5 kg
Brother MFC-J2510 Windows Driver/Macintosh Driver
|Brother MFC-J2510 Windows Driver/We recommend this download to get the most functionality out of your Brother machine. This is a comprehensive file containing available drivers and software for the Brother machine./Operating Systems: Windows® 8.1 (32-bit), Windows® 8.1 (64-bit), Windows® 8 (32-bit), Windows® 8 (64-bit), Windows® 7 (32-bit), Windows® 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit), Windows Vista® (64-bit), Windows® XP (32-bit), Windows® XP (64-bit)(100.61 MB)|
Brother MFC-J2510 Mac 10.10 Driver/This download includes the CUPS Driver, BR-Script Driver, PC-FAX Driver, and Brother Status Monitor.*Not all features are available for all products.
Version: 4.5.2b/Compatible Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.10)(17.41 MB)
|Brother MFC-J2510 Mac 10.9 Driver/This driver is a CUPS filter driver, and supports the PC-FAX send feature. (if applicable)Version: 4.5.2a/Compatible Operating Systems: Mac Mac OS X (10.9)(19.28 MB)|
Brother MFC-J2510 Mac 10.8-10.7-10.6 Driver/This download includes the CUPS Driver, BR-Script Driver, PC-FAX Driver, and Brother Status Monitor.*Not all features are available for all products.
Version: 4.5.2/Compatible Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.8), Mac OS X (10.7), Mac OS X (10.6)(16.98 MB)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Brother MFC-J2510DW :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Brother MFC-J2510DW in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Brother MFC-J2510DW The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.