The HP Deskjet 1050 and HP Deskjet 2050 All-in-One are introduced only to Indonesia, India and China. This latest HP printer is a breakthrough to answer the needs of the community for multifunctional energy-efficient printers and with the purchase price of original cartridges that are very affordable. Although HP has a price that fits quite well, HP does not take the responsibility to offer a reliable, high-quality print experience and is able to minimize the negative impact on environmental destruction.
HP's concern as an environmentally friendly company is evidenced by the use of 99% recyclable and reusable materials. In addition, this printer consumes only 9 watts of electricity, when the printer is in active mode. Furthermore, you can save even more electricity from using 2.3 watts of power when the printer is on standby, 1.2 watt when the printer is in sleep mode, making the new HP Deskjet the preferred eco-friendly printer, and earning ENERGY STAR certification.
With the HP Deskjet 1050 and 2050, consumers can now have affordable All-in-One printers and are easy to operate without worrying about the cost of purchasing original cartridges that are said to be exorbitant, "Now you no longer have to hesitate to buy one of two This new Deskjet All-in-One. Moreover, HP offers original cartridge prices are very fitted in the bag, and still have quality original cartridge quality.
HP Deskjet 2050 Specifications
- Function: Print, Scan & Copy | Print Resolution = Up to 600 dpi | Scan Resolution = Up to 1200 dpi | Copy Resolution = Up to 600 optimized dpi | A4, A5, A6, B5, DL | Paper (brochure, inkjet, plain), photo paper, envelopes, labels, cards (greeting), transparencies | Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2) or higher (32-bit only); Mac OS X v 10.5 or v 10.6
- Part Number: CH350B
- Print Speed: Black = Up to 20 ppm. Color = Up to 16 ppm
- First Print Out Time: Black: As fast as 19 sec. Color: As fast as 25 sec.
- Resolution: Black = Up to 600 dpi. Color = Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi
- Copy Resolution: Black = Up to 600 optimized dpi (from 300 dpi input). Color = Up to 600 optimized dpi (from 300 dpi input)
- Scan Resolution: Up to 1200 dpi
- Input Capacity: 60-sheet input tray
- Output Capacity: 25-sheet output tray
- Media Size: A4 (210 x 297 mm); A5 (148 x 210 mm); A6 (105 x 148 mm); B5 (176 x 250 mm); DL (110 x 220 mm); 130 x 180 mm; 100 x 150 mm
- Media Type: Paper (brochure, inkjet, plain), photo paper, envelopes, labels, cards (greeting), transparencies
- OS Compatibility: Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2) or higher (32-bit only); Mac OS X v 10.5 or v 10.6
- Duty Cycle: Up to 1000 pages
- Size (WxDxH) mm: 427 x 406 x 249 mm (trays open), 427 x 306 x 156 mm (trays closed)
- Weight (Est): 3.6 kg
- Warranty: one-year limited hardware warranty
HP DeskJet 2050A that driver supports intended for OS:Windows 8 (32, 64bit),Windows 8. 1 (32, 64bit),Windows 7 (32, 64bit),Windows Vista (32, 64bit), Macintosh, Mac Os Times,Linux.
HP Deskjet 2050A Printer DriverOperating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
Released: Aug 16, 2014
File name: DJ2050_J510_1313-1.exe
File Size: 49.51MB
Download HP Deskjet 2050A Win 7 Driver – Download
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win 8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit)
File Size: 49.82MB
Download HP Deskjet 2050A Win 10 Driver – Download
Download HP Deskjet 2050A Win 8/8.1 Driver – Download
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp
File Size: 49.42MB
Download HP Deskjet 2050A Vista Driver – Download
Download HP Deskjet 2050A Win Xp Driver – Download
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12
File name: DJ_AIO_08_2050_J510_NonNet_Full_Mac_WW_56.dmg
Download HP Deskjet 2050A Mac Driver – Download (135MB)
Download HP Deskjet 2050A Mac 10.7 Driver – Download (115MB)
Download HP Deskjet 2050A Mac 10.5/6 Driver – Download (88.9MB)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP DeskJet 2050A:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP DeskJet 2050A in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP DeskJet 2050A.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.