HP Laserjet Pro 400 M475dw-A web-linked MFP for office productivity. Print from anywhere with HP ePrint, and share resources with wireless networks. Improve workflow with access to business apps, and get professional quality document time and again.
|HP Laserjet Pro 400 M475dw|
Specifications HP LaserJet Pro 400 MFP M425dw Printer
- Multifunction Printer Type
- Laser Printer Method
- Print Speed Up to 33 ppm black
- Maximum Resolution
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Duplex Printing Automatic (standard)
- Processor Processor speed: 800 MHz
- Memory 256MB
- Media Type
- Paper (plain, Green mode, light, heavy, bond, color, letterhead, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough); envelopes; labels; transparencies, cardstock
- Compatibility of Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit / 64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit / 64-bit) Information Systems: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 400 MB hard disk space, CD-ROM / DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port; Windows® XP32 SP2 (32-bit): Pentium® 233 MHz processor, 512 MB RAM, 400 MB hard disk space, CD-ROM / DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network ports; Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6, v 10.7; PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel® Core ™ Processor; 500 MB hard disk; CD-ROM / DVD-ROM or Internet; USB or Network
- Paper Handling
- 250-sheet input tray, 10-sheet priority tray, 35-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF); 100-sheet output bin; Duplex Options: Automatic (standard); Auto Document Feeder Capacity: Standard, 35 sheets; Envelope Feeder: No; Standard Paper Trays: 1 (plus 10-sheet priority tray) Input Capacities: Up to 250 heets; Output Capacities: Up to 100 sheets; Up to 10 envelopes; Up to 10 sheets
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- 1 USB Host
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100 / 1000T
- 1 USB Walk-up
- 1 Wireless 802.11b / g / n
- 1 RJ-11 (Fax)
- 1 RJ-11 (Phone only)
- Paper size
- Supported: A4; A5; A6; B5 (JIS)
- Custom: Multipurpose tray: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm; tray 2 and optional 500-sheet tray: 105 x 148 to 216 x 356 mm
- Copier Function
- Copy speed (normal): Black: Up to 33 ppm
- Copy resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Scanner Function
- Scanner type: Flatbed, 50-sheet ADF
- Scan file formats: PDF, searchable PDF, JPG, RTF, TXT, BMP, PNG, TIFF
- Scan resolution,: Up to 1200 dpi (color and mono, flatbed); Up to 300 dpi (color and mono, ADF)
- Scan size (flatbed): 216 x 297 mm
- Scan speed (normal, A4): Up to 20 ppm (b & w), up to 9 ppm (color)10
- Dimension (W x D x H) 439.9 x 382.7 x 423.5 mm
- Weight Weight: 15.1kg
- 1-year Warranty Limited Warranty by Authorized Distributor
Windows Operation System :
- Windows 10 32 & 64 bit
- Windows 8.1 32 & 64 bit
- Windows 8 32 & 64 bit
- Windows 7 32 & 64 bit
- Windows XP 32 & 64 bit
- Windows Vista 32 & 64 bit
Driver And Software Details For Windows
- Manufacture : HP
- Hardware : HP Laserjet Pro 400 M475dw
- Software Name : HP LaserJet Pro 300/400 color M375/M475 Series Full Software and Drivers
- File Name : LJM375_M475_Series-16078_full_solution.exe
- Version : 15.0.16078.1402
- Released : Oct 16, 2015
- File Size : 140.1 MB
Mac OS X Operation System :
- Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11
- Mac OS X Yosemite v10.10
- Mac OS X Mavericks v10.9
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
- Mac OS X Lion v10.7
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard v.10.6.8
Driver And Software Details
- Manufacture : HP
- Hardware : HP Laserjet Pro 400 M475dw
- Software Name : HP LaserJet Pro Series Full Solution Software
- File Name : HP-LaserJet-SW-OSX-Mavericks_v12.34.34.dmg
- Version : 12.34.0
- Released : Oct 23, 2014
- File Size : 122.0 MB
Download HP Laserjet Pro 400 M475dw Driver
- HP Laserjet Pro 400 M475dw Driver Windows 10 Download
- HP Laserjet Pro 400 M475dw Driver Windows 8.1 Download
- HP Laserjet Pro 400 M475dw Driver Windows 8 Download
- HP Laserjet Pro 400 M475dw Driver Windows 7 Download
- HP Laserjet Pro 400 M475dw Driver Windows xp Download
- HP Laserjet Pro 400 M475dw Driver Mac v10.6-10.8 Download
- HP Laserjet Pro 400 M475dw Driver Mac v10.9-10.11 Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP Laserjet Pro 400 M475dw:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP Laserjet Pro 400 M475dw in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP Laserjet Pro 400 M475dw.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.