HP D7260 Photosmart Printer. Edit, save, print and share all from an easy to use, 3.5 inch touchscreen. Touch the HP Red eye Removal button to easily remove red eye from your photos. Start HP Photosmart Express software to effortlessly share, save and print photos. Printing photos from a variety of compatible memory cards is a snap, using built in card slots. Print photos without swapping paper the automated photo tray engages whenever you print photos. Print with blazing speeds up to 34 black ppm, 33 color ppm plus 4 x 6 inch photos in as fast as 10 seconds.
|HP Photosmart D7260|
Download HP Photosmart D7260 Driver & Printer Software Free For Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Mac. This software collection includes the complete set of drivers, the installer, and other optional software for HP Photosmart D7260.
Operating system for Windows
- Windows 10 32 & 64 bit
- Windows 8.1 32 & 64 bit
- Windows 8 32 & 64 bit
- Windows 7 32 & 64 bit
- Windows XP 32 & 64 bit
- Windows Vista 32 & 64 bit
Details Driver Information and Software For Windows
Système d'exploitation pour Mac OS X
- Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11
- Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10
- Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6
- Mac OS X Leopard 10.5
Details Driver and Software Information For Mac OS X
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP Photosmart D7260 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP Photosmart D7260 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP Photosmart D7260 The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.