Print fast, no long waits. Samsung Xpress Series delivers great results - fast. Print documents at speeds up to 28 pages per minute (PPM) thanks to a powerful 600MHz processor and 128MB of memory. Printer SL-M2825DW Provides a good impression with good print quality. Samsung Xpress Series delivers sharp, clear prints that will definitely make a big impact, Thanks to the effective 4800 x 600 dpi resolution and Rendering Machine for Page Clean (RECP) technology.
Specifications Printer SAMSUNG SL-M2825DW Laser Mono
- Printer TypeLaser Mono
- Power Consumption 400W (Printing) / 45W (Standby) / 1.3W * (Power Save)
- 128MB memory
- Speed Print / Print
- Up to 28ppm in A4 (29ppm in Letter)
- OS compatible
- Windows 8/7 / Vista / XP / 2000 / 2008R2 / 2008/2003, Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.8, Various Linux
- Print / Print Resolution
- 4800 x 600 dpi effective output
- Max. Number of Duties
- Up to 12000 pages
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 / Ethernet 10/100 Base TX / Wireless 802.11
- Media Type Plain / Thin / Thick / Thicker / Cardstock / Transparency / Pre-Printed / Recycled / Archive / Bond / Label / Envelope / Thick Envelope / Cotton / Colored
- Media Size A4 / A5 / Letter / Legal / Executive / Folio / Oficio / ISO B5 / JIS B5 / Envelope (Monarch, Com10, DL, C5) / Custom (76 x 127mm - 216 x 356mm / 3 "x 5" - 8.5 "x 14")
- MLT-D116S Toner
- Dimensions 368 x 334.5 x 202mm (14.5 "x 13.2" x 8 ")
- Weight 7.4kg (16.4lbs)
Samsung SL M2825DW Windows Printer Driver Download (47.7 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
Samsung SL M2825DW Mac Printer Driver Download (8.46 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
Samsung SL M2825DW Linux Printer Driver Download (14.66 MB)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Samsung Xpress M2825DW:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Samsung Xpress M2825DW in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Samsung Xpress M2825DW The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.