HP Envy 5535 Driver. HP Envy 5535 is a hp multinational brand which includes dispersing its wings around the globe now. It really is known for the creation of cameras, video cameras, steppers, photocopiers, and medical equipment. Aside from this, hp is well-identified for producing the high-quality selection of printers because of their dependability and affordability.
HP Envy 5535 printers contain advanced features which will make printing work easier and effective. But sometimes, you might run into a special glitches that can disturb your usual work. These problems can only be rectified by the use of expert instruction and support through complete diagnosis. To be able to resolve specialized issues confronted during operations, upgrading your HP Envy 5535 driver is necessary. HP Envy 5535 Driver in the download section below.HP Envy 5535 that driver supports intended for OS: Windows 8 (32, 64bit), Windows 8. 1 (32, 64bit),Windows 7 (32, 64bit),Windows Vista (32, 64bit),Macintosh,Mac Os Times,Linux.
HP ENVY 5535 Printer DriversOS: Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit,64-bit)Released: 2014-07-30/File: EN5530_198.exe/Version: 32.3
HP ENVY 5535 Win 7 Driver(110.92MB)⟷Download
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win 8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit)Released: 2014-07-30/File: EN5530_198.exe/Version: 32.3
HP ENVY 5535 Win 10 Driver(110.94MB)⟷Download
HP ENVY 5535 Win 8/8.1 Driver(110.96MB)⟷Download
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp/Released: 2014-07-30/File: EN5530_198.exe/Version: 32.3
HP ENVY 5535 Vista Driver(110.93MB)⟷Download
HP ENVY 5535 Win Xp Driver(110.99MB)⟷Download
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6/Released: 2014-10-20/File: HP-ENVY-5530-series_v12.34.0.dmg/Version: 12.34
HP ENVY 5535 Mac Driver(124.15MB)⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP Envy 5535 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP Envy 5535 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP Envy 5535 The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.