Specification HP LaserJet Enterprise M604n
- Print Speed: up to 52 ppm / 50 ppm (Letter / A4)
- First Page Out: 7.5 sec
- Resolution: HP ImageREt 3600 (600 x 600 dpi)
- ProRes 1200 (1200 x 1200 dpi)
- Processor: 1.2 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB standard (expandable to 1.5 GB through one 90-pin SDRAM slot)
- Tray Input: 100-sheet multipurpose tray 1, 500-sheet input tray 2
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (Host and Device), built-in 10/100 / 1000T network Gigabit Ethernet, Hardware Integration Pocket (HIP)
- RMPV: 5,000 13,000 pages
- Monthly Duty Cycle: up to 175,000 pages
- Languange: HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5e, HP postscript level 3 emulation, native PDF printing (v 1.7)
- Support: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, UNIX, Linux, Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9
O software completo da solução inclui tudo o que você precisa para instalar sua impressora HP. Esta coleção de software inclui o conjunto completo de drivers, instaladores de software e outras ferramentas administrativas encontradas no CD de software da impressora.
Relased: 31 de outubro de 2017
Nome do arquivo: HP_LaserJet_Enterprise_M604-full-solution-17298.exe
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
File Size: 115.52 MB
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP LaserJet Enterprise M604n:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP LaserJet Enterprise M604n in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.