HP LaserJet Pro M225dw is a business-oriented printer laser that prints, copies, scans and faxes. It features auto duplex for printing and scanning, has a touch screen and offers advertised print speed of 25 pages per minute (ppm). In the Pro LaserJet product line, the M225dw falls between the M125nw, which has no fax and touchscreen functionality, and the M425dw, which has a higher capacity paper tray and faster speed.
The large dimensions that this M225dw (45 x 40 x 37 cm) means you have to clean up some space for it in your office. Paper tray juts from the bottom-of-front printer and unattractive. Of course, it makes sense for this type of machine, which is designed to be settled in the first place. The tray holds 250 sheets of A4 paper and impractically does not slide further outward.
Product Detail HP LaserJet Pro M220 MFP Printer
- Multifunction Printer Type Laser Printer Method
- Normal Print Speed: A4 Up to 18 ppm
- Maximum Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- PC Connectivity USB
- Processor Processor speed: 750 MHz
- Memory 256MB
- Media Type Paper (heavy, letterhead, light, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), envelopes,
- transparencies, labels, postcards
- Paper Handling 250-sheet input tray, 10-sheet priority tray, 35-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF); 100-sheet output bin; Duplex Options: Automatic (standard); Auto Document Feeder Capacity: Standard, 35 sheets; Envelope Feeder: No; Standard Paper Trays: 1 (plus 10-sheet priority tray) Input Capacities: Up to 250 heets; Output Capacities: Up to 100 sheets; Up to 10 envelopes; Up to 10 sheets
- Conectivity Wireless Standard Compatibility: 802.11b / g / n
- Print Speed Up to 26 ppm black
- Paper size Letter, legal, envelopes, postcards
- * Media Size stom: Priority Tray: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in; 250-sheet Tray 2: 3 x 7.4 to 8.5 x 14 in
- Copier Function * Copy speed (normal): Black: Up to 26 cpm* Copy resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi; Up to 600 x 600 dp
- Scanner Function
- * Scanner type: Flatbed
- * Scan file formats: JPEG, PDF, PNG
- * Scan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 dpi
- * Scan size (flatbed): 8.5 x 11.7 in
- * Scan speed (normal, A4): Up to 15 ppm (b & w), up to 6 ppm (color) 10
- Fax Resolution Black (best): Up to 300 x 300 dpi (halftone enabled); Black (standard): 203 x 98 dpi
- Dimension (W x D x H) 17.42 x 11.37 x 14.6 in
- Weight Weight: 11kg
- 1-year Warranty Limited Warranty by Authorized Distributor
HP LaserJet Pro M225dw Printer Driver
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit,64-bit)Released: Oct 21, 2015/File name: HP_LJ_Pro_MFP_M225-M226_Full_Solution_16078.exe/Version: 12.0.14100.184/File Size: 177.26MB/Download HP LaserJet M225dw Win 7 Driver
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win 8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit)
File Size: 172.12MB
Download HP LaserJet M225dw Win 10 Driver
Download HP LaserJet M225dw Win 8/8.1 Driver
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp
File Size: 170.25MB
Download HP LaserJet M225dw Win Vista Driver
Download HP LaserJet M225dw Win Xp Driver
Operation System: Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11/Released: Sep 1, 2014/File name: HP-LaserJet-Pro-MFP-M225_M226_v12.38.0.dmg/Version: 12.38.0/File Size: 131.99MB/Download HP LaserJet M225dw Mac Driver
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP LaserJet Pro M225dw:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP LaserJet Pro M225dw in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP LaserJet Pro M225dw The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.