Impressive Performance and Ensure Your Data Privacy
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdw is an HP MFP series Laser Printer that can print quickly, Scan documents, and Copy at up to 38 pages per minute. The printer can be instantly active while in standby mode faster than similar laser printers on the market. There are also two-sided printing features to help you save paper. Use this Printer with original High-yield Toner with HP JetIntelligence technology. Because then you can print up to 30% more. The compatible HP LaserJet M426fdw is used in conjunction with security features such as LDAP authentication so as to facilitate access control on print jobs.
|HP laserjet Pro M426fdw|
Faster Printing and 30% More
Page Maximizer Technology helps the HP LaserJet Printer work better with the HP JetIntelligence toner cartridge. This technology can intelligently detect the cartridge system to improve performance and increase the number of prints. Precise black toner allows text prints, bold text, and graphic images that are comfortable to read. When this Toner is combined with the latest HP LaserJet Printer, you will get more prints and quality prints. Print Gauge technology is able to manage data obtained from the cartridge so as to predict the life of the cartridge by calculating the rotation of the component, the toner used, and the operational environment conditions.
Print from Smartphone or Tablet
Equipped with Wireless features for easy printing from WiFi networks in the office.
Can print documents or photos from Smartphone or Tablet, without the help of PC.
Task Management is Easier and Efficient
To help you manage your work on the HP MFP Series printers, has provided a 3 Inch (7.6cm) screen. You can print Microsoft Word or PowerPoint documents directly from the Printer via USB Port. Connected device management and Printer settings made easier thanks to HP Web Jetadmin support available as an optional package. Printing is more power-efficient, because the HP Series MFP printers are powered by an HP Toner cartridge with JetIntelligence.
Device Type: Printer/LaserJet, Driver File Size: 132MB-164MB
Driver File Name: HP_LJ_Pro_MFP_M426f-M427f-PCL6_v3_Modern_Full_Solution_18002.exe
Driver Versions: 16.0.17065.721
Release date: Mar 31, 2017
HP LaserJet M426fdw Win10 and Win8.1 Driver Download
HP LaserJet M426fdw Win 7 Driver Download
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista, Windows XP
HP LaserJet M426fdw Win Vista and WinXP Driver Download
Supported Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
HP LaserJet M426fdw Macintosh Firmware Update Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP Color LaserJet Pro M426fdw:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP Color LaserJet Pro M426fdw in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP Color LaserJet Pro M426fdw The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.