HP Officejet Pro 8710 is a multifunctional / all-in-one printer suitable for both business and corporate purposes, as it also doubles as a copy machine, scanner and fax. Surely this makes it easier and speed up work aja. Automatic Document Feeder from this printer can load up to 50 sheets of paper. Supported by duplex function, you can print 1 page back and forth quickly.
For print function, you can print with 1200x1200 rendered dpi resolution, so writing, graphics, etc. will be clear and easy to read. The print speed of this printer is up to 22ppm (black) with first paper time of only about 9 seconds (black), or 10 seconds (color). For the copy function, this printer can print up to 99 copies at a time, and has a fax function for color documents.
|HP OfficeJet Pro 8710|
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 that driver supports intended for OS:
Operating System : Windows 10 x32-bit, Windows 10 x64-bit, Windows 8.1 x32-bit, Windows 8.1 x64-bit), Windows 8 x32-bit, Windows 8 x64-bit, Windows 7 x32-bit, Windows 7 64bit, Windows Vista x32-bit, Windows Vista x64-bit,Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP x64-bit.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers Download
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 All-in-One Printer series Basic Driver Download
Operating System : Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7
HP Easy Start For Mac OS Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.