HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 makes printing needs even easier. This printer makes it easy for you to print digital documents in either black and white or color, whenever and wherever you are. Armed with WiFi connectivity with WiFi Direct functionality, you can print documents directly from your Laptop, Smartphone or Tablet via WiFi, with or without Router help. Besides over WiFi, you can also connect the Printer with other devices via Ethernet Port or USB.
|HP OfficeJet Pro 8720|
Specifications Product Details All in One HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 (D9L19A)
- Functions Print, copy, scan, fax
- Multitasking supported Yes
- Print speed black
- ISO: Up to 24 ppm
- Draft: Up to 37 ppm
- Print speed ISO ISO: Up to 20 ppm
- Draft: Up to 37 ppm
- First page out (ready)
- Black: As fast as 9 sec
- Color: As fast as 10 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4) Up to 30,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume 250 to 2,000
- HP Thermal Inkjet printing technology
- Print quality (best)
- Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi on HP Advance Photo Paper 1200 x 1200 dpi input
- Black: 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi
- Display 10.92 cm (4.3 ") Color Graphic Display touchscreen
- Processor speed 600 Mhz
- Number of print cartridges 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Automatic paper sensor Yes
- HP ePrint capability Yes
- Wireless capability Yes, built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 USB 2.0
- 1 USB Host
- 1 Ethernet
- 1 Wireless 802.11b / g / n
- 2 RJ-11 modem ports
- Memory, standard 256 MB
- Paper handling input, standard 250-sheet input tray
- Paper handling output, standard 150-sheet output tray
- Maximum output capacity (sheets) Up to 150 sheets
- Duplex printing Automatic (standard)
- Media sizes supported A4; A5; A6; B5 (JIS); Envelope (DL, C5, C6)
- Media sizes, custom Tray 1: 76.2 x 127 to 215.9 x 355.6 mm
- Faxing Yes, color
- Fax transmission speed 4 sec per page
- Fax Memory Up to 100 pages
- Copy speed (draft) orderless printing
- Black: Up to 37 cpm
- Color: Up to 37 cpmes, up to 210 x 297 mm (A4)
- Copy resolution (black text) Up to 600 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics) Up to 600 dpi
- Copies, maximum Up to 99 copies
- Flatbed Scanner type, ADF
- Scan file format Scan File Type supported by Software: Bitmap (.bmp), JPEG (.jpg), PDF (.pdf), PNG (.png), Rich Text (.rtf), Searchable PDF (.pdf) .txt), TIFF (.tif)
- Automatic Document Feeder Capacity Standard, 50 sheets
- Scan size (ADF), minimum 127 x 127 mm
- Scan size (ADF), maximum 215 x 355 mm
- Scan size, maximum 216 x 356 mm
- 24-bit bit depth
- Scan resolution, optical Up to 1200 dpi
HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Driver & Software Support Download For WindowsDRIVERS & SOFWARE DOWNLOAD
Download Full Feature Software and Drivers ver 40.11
Download Basic Driver ver 40.11
Download Universal Fax Driver ver 1.0.321
Download Universal Fax Driver for Windows Release Notes ver 1.0.321
Firmware Update ver 1803A
Download Easy Start for Windows Printer Utility Software
Download Print and Scan Doctor Ver 5.1.1.004
Download ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers
HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Driver & Software Support Download For Mac OSDRIVERS & SOFWARE DOWNLOAD
Download HP Easy Start ver 18.104.22.168
Download Readiris Pro 14 for HP ver 14.2.1
Download Firmware Update ver WMP1CN1716AR
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.