HP still seems to be relying on inkjet technology on Officejet Pro X576dw printers. This printer, designed and intended for several companies that are growing and large companies. Despite using inkjet technology, the HP Officejet Pro X576 is claimed to be the fastest-performing inkjet desktop printer in the world.
Regarding the printing speed process, the HP Officejet Pro X576, capable of printing up to 70 sheets per minute. This super-fast print ability, managed to break the record when compared to laser printers.
In addition to fast printing capabilities, HP Officejet Pro X576, is expected to provide the best solution for the company, especially in terms of ease of use, maintenance, speed, and has a savings. The latest HP printer for this series, can print up to 9200 sheets, for each cartridge. For the quality of ink, HP has used the best quality ink that prints are water resistant and anti-fast.
Inkjet desktop printers that are equipped with this scanning engine, have been equipped with some special features, especially on the use of 4.3-inch touchscreen LCD panel to perform various settings, as well as security features such as passwords to protect from external threats.
4.3 inch LCD panel Touchscreen
The HP Officejet Pro X576 has several connectivity features such as LAN, WiFi, USB port and one of HP's ePrint technology features that make it easier for users to print through gadgets that can connect via email, as well as iOS and Android based smartphones / tablets.
Ideal for small to medium business business team that offers up to twice the speed and half the cost of color laser printers.
- Print up to twice the speed and half the cost of the laser.
- Produce print quality with original HP ink and save up to 50% on print costs compared to color laser.
- Give workgroups the power to do more easily manage this MFP.
- Press and swipe the color of the large touch screen to print, copy, scan, fax and send digital files.
- Connect, print and stay productive - in the office or anywhere.
- Add this high performance MFP to a wired or wireless enterprise network for improved workgroup efficiency.
- Preserving resources without sacrificing performance.
- Controlling your costs - ENERGY STAR qualified devices use up to 50% less energy than color lasers.
HP Officejet Pro X576dw that driver supports intended for OS:Windows 8 (32, 64bit),Windows 8. 1 (32, 64bit),Windows 7 (32, 64bit),Windows Vista (32, 64bit),Macintosh,Mac Os Times,Linux.
Macintosh: – MacOS-10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS-10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X-10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X-10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X-10.9 (Mavericks), Mac OS X-10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X-10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X-10.6 (Snow Leopard)
HP Officejet Pro X576dw MFP Full Software Solution (Recommended), (Windows) 10/10 / 8.1/8.1 / 8/8 / 7/7 / Vista/Vista / XP/XP (x64bit-x32bit) – Ver. (32.2) – Size (168.42 MB)
HP Officejet Pro X576dw MFP PCL 6 Driver, (Win 10/10 / 8.1/8.1 / 8/8 / 7/7 / Vista/Vista (x64bit-x32bit) – Ver. (32.2) – Size (51.19 MB)
HP Universal Fax Driver, (Win 10/10 / 8.1/8.1 / 8/8 / 7/7 / Vista/Vista / XP/XP / 2008 / 2003 (x64bit-x32bit) – Ver. (1.0.321) – Size (11.50 MB)
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (64-bit), (Win 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Server – 2016 / 2012 / 2008 (x64bit) – Ver. (22.214.171.12495) – Size (17.88 MB)
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers, (Win 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 (x64 bit) – Ver. (126.96.36.19960) – Size (31.18 MB)
Mac OS X
HP Officejet ProX576dw MFP Full Software Solution, (Mac) OS X (10.7 / 10.6) – Ver. (12.34) – Size (153.54 MB)
HP Easy Start, (Mac) OS X (10.13 / 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8) – Ver. (2.8.0) – Size (8.15 MB)
For those of you who want to get a Complete HP Officejet Pro X576dw Printer Driver & Software, Please Download it
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP Officejet Pro X576dw :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP Officejet Pro X576dw in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP Officejet Pro X576dw The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.