HP Photosmart C4599 is designed to deliver exceptional image quality and provides a high volume work environment with multifunction printers, scanners and copiers capable of producing high quality content for a variety of purposes. Designed to help improve workflow, this all-in-one HP printer can integrate with intuitive software and services, delivering fast and reliable color solutions for demanding multi-user environments, from libraries to business departments. marketing, university coffee shops, to print stations.
|HP Photosmart C4599|
- Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi black when printing from a computer
- Up to 1200 x 2400 optimized dpi color when printing from a computer and 1200-input dpi
- Print speeds vary according to the complexity of the document
- Panorama-size printing
- Method: drop-on-demand thermal inkjet
- Language: PCL3 GUI
- Duty cycle: Up to 1000 printed pages per month
- Copy resolution, black: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Copy resolution, color: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Digital image processing
- Up to 10 copies from original (depends on model)
- Copy speeds vary according to the complexity of the document and model
- Maximum copy enlargement ranging from 200-400% (depends on model)
- Maximum copy reduction ranging from 25-50% (depends on model)
- Image editor included
- Integrated OCR software automatically converts scanned text to editable text (if installed)
- Twain-compliant software interface
- Resolution: Up to 4800 x 4800 dpi optical (depends on model); 19200 dpi enhanced (software)
- Color: 48-bit color, 8-bit grayscale (256 levels of gray)
- Maximum scan size from glass: 216 x 297 mm (8.5 x 11.7 inches)
Windows Operation System :
- Windows 10 32& 64 bit
- Windows 8.1 32 & 64 bit
- Windows 8 32 & 64 bit
- Windows 7 32 & 64 bit
- Windows XP 32 & 64 bit
- Windows Vista 32 & 64 bit
Driver And Software Details
- Download Windows 10 32 & 64 bit
- Download Windows 8.1 32 & 64 bit
- Download Windows 8 32 & 64 bit
- Download Windows 7 32 & 64 bit
- Download Windows XP 32 & 64 bit
- Download Windows Vista 32 & 64 bit
Mac OS X Operation System :
- Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11
- Mac OS X Yosemite v10.10
- Mac OS X Mavericks v10.9
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
- Mac OS X Lion v10.7
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard v.10.6.8
Driver And Software Details
- Manufacture : HP
- Hardware : HP Photosmart C4599
- Software Name : HP Photosmart AiO Full Feature Software and Drivers - Mac OS X v10.6
- File Name : HP_Installer_Photosmart_Full_Group01_10.3.dmg
- Version : 10.3
- Released : Sep 14, 2009
- File Size : 139.6 MB
- Download Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP Photosmart C4599 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP Photosmart C4599 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP Photosmart C4599.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.