Download Ricoh SP 6430DN driver instantaneously totally free. Ensure that the operating system you utilize remains in the listing of the supported OS in the summary below. After downloading you must open up the archive and essence the Ricoh SP 6430DN driver to any kind of area, after that double-click the executable file to begin the driver installment process.
- Warm up time 17 seconds or less
- First print speed 6.5 seconds or less
- Print speed 38 pages per minute
- HDD 250 GB (Option)
- Memory Standard: 512 MB
- Maximum: 1,024 MB
- Duty Cycle 150,000 prints per month
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 459 x 392 x 347.5 mm
- Weight 22.5 kg
- Power source: 220 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Printer Language Standard: PCL6/5e, Adobe® PostScript® 3™, PDF direct print
- Option: XPS, IPDS*
- Print Resolution 300 x 300 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi, 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- Fonts PCL5: 45 fonts + 13 International fonts
- PCL6: 45 fonts
- Postscript 3: 36 fonts
- Optional Interfaces USB Device Server
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN Type O
- IEEE 1284/ECP Parallel Inerface Type A
- Network protocol TCP/IP
- Windows® environments Windows® XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/Server 2003/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/
- Mac OS environments Mac OS X10.6 or later
- Recommended paper size Standard Tray: A3, A4, A5, B4, B5, B6, Legal, Letter
- Bypass Tray: A3, A4, A5, B4, B5, B6, Legal, Letter
- Optional Tray: A3, A4, A5, B4, B5, B6, Legal, Letter
- Standard paper Capacity 600 sheets (500-sheet Tray + 10-sheet Bypass Tray)
- Maximum Paper Capacity 2,100 sheets
- Standard Output Capacity Up to 500 sheets, face down
- Paper weight All Trays: 56 - 220 g/m²
- Duplex: 56 - 162 g/m²
- Supported Paper Types Plain paper, Thick paper, Recycled paper, Colour
- paper, Letterhead, Preprinted paper, Special paper, Label paper, Envelop
- Power consumption Operating: 1,073 W or less
- sleep mode: 0.57 W pr less
- Print Cartridge: Approx. 10,000 pages**
- Drum Unit: Approx. 25,000 pages
- Maintenance Kit: Approx. 90,000 prints
Ricoh SP 6430DN that driver supports intended for OS:Windows 8 (32, 64bit),Windows 8. 1 (32, 64bit),Windows 7 (32, 64bit),Windows Vista (32, 64bit),Macintosh, Mac Os Times, Linux.
Operating System(s): Windows 10(64-Bit), Windows 10(32-Bit), Windows 8.1(64-Bit), Windows 8.1(32-Bit), Windows 8(64-Bit), Windows 8(32-Bit), Windows 7(64-Bit), Windows 7(32-Bit), Windows Vista(64-Bit), Windows Vista(32-Bit), Windows XP
Ricoh SP 6430DN Windows Printer PCL-6 64-Bit Driver ⟹ Download(19.7 MB)
Ricoh SP 6430DN Windows Printer PCL-6 32-Bit Driver ⟹ Download(16.4 MB)
Ricoh SP 6430DN Windows Printer Packager Driver ⟹ Download(210 MB)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Ricoh SP 6430DN:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Ricoh SP 6430DN Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Ricoh SP 6430DN.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.