The download driver for the Ricoh SP C250DN printer will ensure full use of the correct device function and operation. On the Download service you will find the latest Ricoh SP C250DN drivers - drivers officially provided by the device manufacturer. With that, you can be sure that your Ricoh SP C250DN printer driver under Windows will work with the current software. After clicking Download button, the universal device driver will be downloaded. Thanks to this, you can be sure that your Ricoh SP C250DN printer will work.
The program can also be downloaded on the producer's website or its distributors.
Download Driver Ricoh SP C250DN for Windows 32 BitDriver Ricoh SP C250DN for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Ricoh SP C250DN for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Ricoh SP C250DN for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Ricoh SP C250DN for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Ricoh SP C250DN for Windows 64 BitDriver Ricoh SP C250DN for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Ricoh SP C250DN for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Ricoh SP C250DN for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Ricoh SP C250DN for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Ricoh SP C250DN for MAC OSDriver Ricoh SP C250DN for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
Driver Ricoh SP C250DN for MAC OS 10.8⟷Download
Driver Ricoh SP C250DN for MAC OS 10.9⟷Download
Driver Ricoh SP C250DN for MAC OS 10.10⟷Download
- Warm up time: Approx. 30 seconds
- First output speed:Full colour: Approx. 14 seconnds
- B/W: Approx. 14 seconnds
- Print speed:Full colour: 20 pages per minute
- B/W: 20 pages per minute
- CPU:Intel Celeron-M: 350/400 MHz
- Memory:Standard: 128 MB
- Duty cycle: 30,000 prints per month
- Duplex: Yes
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 400 x 450 x 320 mm
- Weight: 23.8 kg
- Power source: 220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Printer language:Standard: PCL5c, PCL6, PostScript3 Emulation, PictBridge
- Print resolution:Max: 2400 x 600 dpi
- Fonts: PCL (80 fonts)
- Interface: Standard: USB 2.0, Ethernet 10 base-T/100 base-TX, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Network protocol: TCP/IP, IPP, Bonjour
- Windows® environments: Windows® XP, Windows® Vista,
- Windows® 7, Windows® Server 2003,
- Windows® Server 2008, Windows®
- Server 2008R2, Windows® Server 2012
- Mac OS environments: Macintosh OS X Native v10.6 or later
- Recommended paper size: A4, A5, A6, B5, B6
- Paper input capacity:Standard: 251 sheets
- Maximum: 751sheets
- Paper output capacity:Maximum: 150 sheets
- Paper weight:Standard paper tray(s): 60 - 160 g/m²
- Optional paper tray(s): 60 - 105 g/m²
- Bypass tray: 60 - 160 g/m²
- Duplex tray: 60 - 90 g/m²
- Media capability: Plain paper, Middle thick paper, Thick paper, Recycled paper, Colour paper, Letterhead, Pre-printed paper, Thin paper, Label paper, Envelopes, Bond, Cardstock
- Power consumption:Maximum: 1.3 kW
- Energy Saver timer: 3.8 W
- 1 x 500-sheet paper tray
- All-in-one cartridge capacity:Black: 2,000 prints
- 1,600 prints
- Magenta: 1,600 prints
- Yellow: 1,600 prints
- Starter kit:Black: 1,000 prints
- Cyan: 1,000 prints
- Magenta: 1,000 prints
- Yellow: 1,000 prints
- Waste Toner Bottle: 25,000 prints
How to install the Ricoh SP C250DN driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install Ricoh SP C250DN Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the Ricoh SP C250DN DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the "Install" button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you're done, you'll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
If you are not sure that the printer is fully connected to your computer, you can do the following.
- Click on the "Start" button.
- Click on the 'Control Panel' button.
- Click on the 'Printers and Faxes' symbol.
- Once you click on it, you'll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.