SAMSUNG Xpress M2070FW Printer
Easy in the neighborhood
Eco-friendly and award-winning software lets you save on toner, paper, and energy with the push of a button. Print multiple pages on one sheet, turn gray or skip blank pages.
Simple way to save
A separate system for toner and imaging means you can activate the toner mode saver (to save up to 20%). Also, that you just need to replace the cartridge when it's completely empty, not as a package by means of imaging drum.Simple to save
Outside of paper
A separate multipurpose tray allows you to print on labels, envelopes, transparencies, even heavy card stock (up to 220 grams per square meter).
Samsung Xpress M2070FW
Samsung Xpress M2070FW that driver supports intended for OS:Windows 8 (32, 64bit), Windows 8. 1 (32, 64bit),Windows 7 (32, 64bit),Windows Vista (32, 64bit),Macintosh,Mac Os Times,Linux.
Samsung M2070FW Printer Driver DownloadOperating System(s): Windows 10 (32-Bit), Windows 10 (64-Bit), Windows 8.1 (32-Bit), Windows 8.1 (64-Bit), Windows 8 (32-Bit), Windows 8 (64-Bit), Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows XP (64-Bit)
Download Samsung M2070FW Windows Printer Driver(28.98 MB) Download
Download Samsung M2070FW Windows Scanner Driver(31.1 MB) Download
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
Download Samsung M2070FW Mac Printer Driver Download (8.3 MB)
Download Samsung M2070FW Mac Scanner Driver Download (50 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
Download Samsung M2070FW Linux Printer/Scanner Driver(15.9 MB) Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Samsung Xpress M2070FW:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Samsung Xpress M2070FW in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Samsung Xpress M2070FW The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.