- Device printer / scanner / copier
- Print Type black and white
- Printing technology laser
- Accommodation desktop
- Maximum format A4
- Automatic two-sided printing there is
- Maximum resolution for b / w printing2400x600 dpi
- Print speed 26 ppm (b / w A4)
- Warming up time 9 s
- First fingerprint time 8.50 seconds (b / b)
- Scanner type flatbed
- Maximum Original Size A4
- Maximum scanning size 216x297 mm
- Color depth 24 bits
- Shades of gray 256
- Scanner resolution 600x2400 dpi
- Scanner resolution (upgraded) 19200x19200 dpi
- Standard support TWAIN, WIA
- Sending pictures via e-mail there is
- Maximum resolution of copier (b / w)600x600 dpi
- Copy speed 26 ppm (b / w A4)
- First copy time 10 sec
- Enlarge 25-400%
- Step zoom 1%
- Max number of copies per cycle 99
- Paper Feed 251 sheets.
- (standard), 251 sheets.
- Output paper 100 sheets.
- Tray capacity cut
- 1 sheet.
- Paper Weight 60-163 g / m2
- Printing on: cards, films, labels, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper
- Photoconductor drum resources 12,000 pages
- Resources b / w cartridge / toner 1200 pages
- Number of cartridges 1
- Type of cartridge / toner
- TN-2335, TN-2375 (2600 pages)
- Memory Capacity 32 MB
- Processor ARM9
- Processor frequency 266 MHz
- Interface Wi-Fi, 802.11n, USB 2.0
- AirPrint Support there is
- Fonts and control languages
- PostScript support no
- OS Support
- Windows, Linux, Mac OS, iOS
- LCD panel
- Power consumption (during operation) 480 W
- Power consumption (in idle mode) 60 W
- The noise level works 49 dB
- The noise level is in standby mode 33 dB
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 409x267x398 mm
- Weight 9.7 kg
Windows 7 Driver
Windows 8.1/8 Driver Brother DCP-L2520DWR
Windows 10 Driver
Released: 2017-04-30, Driver File Name: EN5530_198.exe, Version: 32.3.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp
Windows Vista Driver Brother DCP-L2520DWR
Windows Xp Driver
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6
Brother DCP-L2520DWR Macintosh Driver
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Brother DCP-L2520DWR:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Brother DCP-L2520DWR in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Brother DCP-L2520DWR. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.