With optimized color print resolution for photo quality images, along with user friendly features like frameless printing, the HP DeskJet D2530 is a color private inkjet printer worth taking a look at if your demands include photo printing capabilities. While the HP DeskJet D2530 offers relatively slow print speeds and a very low monthly work cycle, and is therefore not suitable for heavy output or office, the quality of color capabilities makes choices for a home business or personal user.
With topping print speeds out at 16 pages per minute for both color and black and white, the HP DeskJet D2530 is certainly not a competitor for speed among other printers in the category, especially when considering the fact that enhanced color printing quality photos will be far more, in more than one minute per page, or 26 seconds per page on draft quality.
A monthly work cycle of 1,000 thin pages means the HP DeskJet D2530 is limited to very light duty usage, and should not be considered for businesses with heavy output demands. A black and white print resolution of 600 x 600 dots per inch, however, will keep monochrome text documents looking professional.
1200 dot per inch resolution is also obtained for color printing and, when photo paper is used (it should be an exclusive HP brand photo paper, but third party paper will work well), which is optimized for 4800 x 1200 dot per inch this resolution is obtained. While stand-alone printing is also an option, 4800 dpi is, for some reason, only selectable when printing from a connected PC or Mac.
The HP DeskJet D2530 is equipped with a single ink cartridge in a box that includes three cyan, magenta, and yellow colors, but a second with black ink tube is available for purchase separately to increase darkness, as well as use color ink reduction when printing black and white text or images .
A 80 input tray sheet is limited and 20 production sheet trays are again standing on this HP DeskJet D2530 as a very lightweight task printer. Envelopes can be loaded automatically, but only at a maximum of 10 at a time. Other compatible media-specific types include transparencies, greeting cards, and letterhead, which make the right device for hobbies.
Custom paper sizes are also chosen, up to index card sizes (3 x 5 inches) all the way up to 8.5 inch sizes that impress 30 executives x paper for posters and small banners. The unit itself measures in at 17.23 x 12.09 x 5.54 inches (WxDxH) with the bottom tray, and 17.23 x 8.14 x 5.54 in with a tray up, and weighs only 6.16 pounds.
While Energy Star meets the specifications of the HP DeskJet D2530, it makes it clear that it is aimed at users with minimal output requirements on excellent photo quality, what devices lack in overall power it makes for price, as printers come at a price tag that is suitable for home use. strict.
HP PDeskjet D2530 Driver Operating System Supports:
Windows XP (32bit) / Windows XP (64bit) / Windows Vista (32bit) / Windows Vista (64bit) / Windows 7 (32bit) / Windows 7 (64bit) / Windows 8 (32bit) / Windows 8 (64bit) / Windows 8.1 (32bit) / Windows 8.1 (64bit) / Windows 10 (32bit) / Windows 10 (64bit) / Windows Server (2003/2008/2012), Mac OS X 10.13 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.4
HP Deskjet D2530 Driver Full Software Download
HP Deskjet D2530 Driver Full Feature Software for Windows 8.1/10
Type: Driver, Version: 14.8.0, Release date: Aug 25, 2014
File name: DJ_SF_03_D2500_NonNet_Full_Win_WW_140_404-4.exe (101.8 MB)
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit)
HP Deskjet D2530 Driver Full Feature Software for Windows 7
Type: Driver, Version: 13.1.0, Release date: Oct 20, 2009
File name: DJ_SF_03_D2500_NonNet_Full_Win_WW_130_140.exe (123.1 MB)
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
HP Deskjet D2530 Driver Full Feature Software for Windows XP/Vista
Type: Driver, Version: 10.0.1, Release date: Jun 19, 2009
File name: 100_215_DJ_SF_03_D2500_Full_NonNet_enu_NB.exe (83.6 MB)
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit/64-bit)
HP Deskjet D2530 Driver Full Feature Software for Mac OS X v10.6
Type: Driver, Version: 10.3, Release date: Sep 14, 2009
File name: HP_Installer_Deskjet_Full_Group06_10.3.dmg (135.1 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.6
HP Deskjet D2530 Driver Full Feature Software for Mac OS X v10.3/10.4/10.5
Type: Driver, Version: 9.7.1, Release date: Jun 1, 2008
File name: HP_Installer_DJD2500_v9.7.1.dmg (123.0 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP Deskjet D2530:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP Deskjet D2530 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP Deskjet D2530 The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.