Conclusion: With Envy 5530 HP continuing the multifunctional device design series is fitting. In testing, this device is assured with good print quality with good text and graphics and equipment. The cost of printing is only 4.2 cents per page. Additional features that can be seen are the integrated WLAN modules and AirPrint.
|HP ENVY 5530|
HP Envy 5530: alternative
If you have less space available, the Canon Pixma MG6450 offers much better print quality and slightly higher quality at the same price. The cost of printing is even much lower at 2.4 cents per page.
Test results: HP Envy 5530
- Print quality: good text
- Print quality: good photos
- Print quality: very good graphics
- Copy quality is enough
- good scanning quality
- LAN -
- Fi yes
- AirPrint Direct support
- Bluetooth -
- Pictbridge -
- Firewire -
- USB yes
- Print directly from USB stick -
- Support SD card yes
- application support
- touchscreen yes
- duplexer duplexer
- CD printing -
- scanner Film -
- fax -
- A4 4.4 cent page text printing cost
- A4 page page costs 6.1 cents
- Time for the first press 18 seconds
- Photo cost (10 x 15) 21 cents
- Time f. Printing text (5 pages) 0:52 min
- Time f. Artwork Print 1:25 min
- Time f. photo print 3:43 min
- Time f. photo scan 0:21 min
- Time f. copy text 0:14 min
- Time f. copy color 0:18 min
- Loudness: 6.8 sone operation
- Loudness: Standby 0.1 sone
- weighs 5.6 kilograms
- Bubble-jet print technology
- size 45 x 12 x 59 cm
- Printer resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi
- 1200 x 1200 ppi resolution scanner
- 4.5 watts standby
- Recording Performance (Sleep) 1.8 watts
- Performance Recording (Off) 0.2 watts
- Cartridge matching: color -
- Matching cartridges: Black -
HP ENVY 5530 Driver Download
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows XP (64-bit)
HP ENVY 5530 Printer Driver P205b Download For :
HP ENVY 5530 Printer Driver Download For Windows XP
HP ENVY 5530 Printer Driver Download For Windows 7 (32bits)
HP ENVY 5530 Printer Driver Download For Windows 7 (64bits)
HP ENVY 5530 Printer Driver Download For Windows 8 (32bits)
HP ENVY 5530 Printer Driver Download For Windows 8 (64bits)
HP ENVY 5530 Printer Driver Download For Windows 8.1 (32bits)
HP ENVY 5530 Printer Driver Download For Windows 8.1 (64bits)
HP ENVY 5530 Printer Driver Download For Mac OS
HP ENVY 5530 Printer Driver Download For Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP ENVY 5530 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP ENVY 5530 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP ENVY 5530 The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.