HP Photosmart C4485 is a printer that has a very good performance, you can rely on this printer for your everyday printing needs, because this printer is able to print documents and photos with very detailed and clear results. In addition to the affordable price, replacement ink cartridge / toner for this printer is also very easy to obtain with a very competitive price. You can rely on this printer for your everyday printing needs.
Specifications HP Photosmart C4485Printer Features
- Printing Type Colour
- Printing Technology Inkjet
- Available Functions Printer/Copier/Scanner
- Resolution Colour 4800 x 1200
- Resolution Black 4800 x 1200
- Print Speed Black (PPM-A4) 29
- Print Speed Colour (PPM-A4) 23
- Printing Quality Photo qlty
- Standard Memory 64
- Maximum Memory 64
- Colour Copy Resolution 1200x1200
- Colour Copy Speed (PPM-A4) No Information
- Reduction And Enlargement No Information
- Halftone No Information
- Monochrome Copy Speed (PPM-A4) No Information
- Copier Type No Information
- Copy Modes Borderless printing
- File Format No Information
- Maximum Vertical Resolution No Information
- Maximum Horizontal Resolution 1200
- Monochrome Speed Seconds Per Page No Information
- Scanning Method No Information
- Scanner Type Flatbed
- Bit Depth 48
- Text Enhanced Technology No Information
- Colour Speed Seconds Per Page 29
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) No Information
- Film Scanning No
- Modem Speed No Information
- Transmission Speed Seconds Per Page No Information
- Paper Size A4
- Automatic Document Feeder No Information
- Envelopes (Input) Yes
- Transparencies Printing Yes
- Input (Plain Paper) 80
- Duty Cycle 1000
- Output Plain Paper 15
- Plain Paper Yes
- USB Port Yes
- Network Ready No
- PictBridge No
- Power Consumption (Operation ) 20
- Weight 4.618
- Warranty Period 1
HP Photosmart C4485 System Requirements and Compatibility:Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP Photosmart C4485/C4424 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver Windows 10/8.1/8 (32 x64-bit) 178.6 MB
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32 x64-bit) 10.1 MB
HP Photosmart C4485/C4424 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver Windows 7 (32 x64-bit) 205.1 MB
Critical Update: Cannot find scanned image or document files after scanning completes 28.5 MB
HP Print Software Patch When Upgrading Vista to Windows 7 1.3 MB
HP Photosmart C4485 All-in-One Full Feature Software and Drivers Windows Vista/Xp (32 x64-bit) 146.8 MB
HP Photosmart C4485 All-in-One Basic Driver 41.7 MB
Critical Update To Prevent an Unresponsive State 0.7 MB
Critical Update for HP Photosmart Essential 0.5 MB
Critical Update to Correct a PC to Printer Communication Issue 1.6 MB
Critical Update to Enhance Reliability of Network and USB Connectivity and Improve System Responsiveness While Printing 25.3 MB
HP XML Paper Specification (XPS) Printer Driver (recommended for advanced users only) 31.6 MB
Critical HP Print Driver Update to address printing of an extraneous page Mac OS X 10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6 10.6 MB
HP Photosmart AiO Full Feature Software and Drivers - Mac OS X v10.6 139.6 MB
HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers - Mac OS X v10.3.9, v10.4 and v10.5 183.6 MB
Critical Update To Prevent an Unresponsive State Mac OS X 10.5/10.4 1.6 MB
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP Photosmart C4485:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP Photosmart C4485 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP Photosmart C4485 The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.