Equipped with 4 drums for high-speed color printing
Often color laser printers glamorize high print speeds. Whereas this high speed only applies to print in black and white only while color printing is usually slower. But the breakthrough of Konica Minolta is actually able to uniform black print speed and color so there is no longer the impression that printing color documents in lasers tend to be slow. Through the series 4650EN magicolor, Konica Minolta trying to answer business needs that require color prints, which not only fast but also can be accessed via a network with quality mature.
Excess existing from magicolor 4650EN lies in the number of roller / drum of 4 pieces, in which each color toner is given a roller (Konica called imaging unit / printer) separately according to the color indication contained in each of these toner and roller slots. Number of print units more than one is intended to uniform print speed between black and white and color. With this method, the 4650EN print capability reaches 24ppm (pages per minute). The drum or print unit has some sort of counter that marks the number of prints it has done, similar to an inkjet printer cartridge. In this way, we can know how many sheets of paper have been printed by this product. Unfortunately, often this feature limits the number of prints to a certain number so that the printer will crash printing even if the toner content is still present.
Because it uses 4 units of print at once (plus Duplex units for back and forth printing), the physical size of the magicolor 4650EN swells with weight that is also quite heavy (about 34.5kg). In order to be practical, this printer comes with a unified-looking control button where each function / menu can be selected and displayed on a 4-line LCD display. From the connection side, this printer is equipped with USB port, network (LAN), and parallel (LPT1) (considering there are still many office users who use LPT1 port). Particular access via LAN, magicolor 4650EN provides facilities that are sufficiently flexible for use in the network through the provision of Web-based menu. Users can configure the printer configuration more conveniently (including addressing printer issues) only with their Web browser via any computer connected to the LAN network.
In order to realize sharp print quality, the 50050Hz magicolor 4650EN processor implements Simitri HD technology to produce polymerized toner polymerization powder (High Definition Polymerized Toner). The grain shape of this polymer powder is more rounded and the size is smaller so it will stick more tightly to the paper. In this way, the prints can appear smooth and sharp. Ink powder was more glued to the paper so it does not easily faded although the paper folded-fold. In order to make the first printing process unnecessarily long wait, Konica Minolta designed Emperon Driven architecture that allows full control on the final part of the mold including integrating the output management in a more complete interface. This allows the printer to resolve the print queue immediately.
As a result of the use of paired toner and drum, the print speed between black and white and color is almost no difference. When compared to its class laser printer, the magicolor 4650EN is definitely superior in terms of high graphics printing speed. The combined 500MHz processor and Emperon Driven compression system look to benefit here. Additional supporting applications available, such as PageScope, also make it easier for users and administrators to take advantage of this printer. In conclusion, the magicolor 4650EN is indeed one of the best color laser printers selected to support business activities.
Download Driver And Software Detail For Windows 32-bit
Download Driver And Software Detail For Windows 64-bit
Mac OS X Operation System :
- Mac OS X v10.11
- Mac OS X v10.10
- Mac OS X Mavericks v10.9
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion v10.8
- Mac OS X Lion v10.7
- Mac OS X Snow leopard v10.6
Download Driver And Software For Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650EN For Mac
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650EN:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:How to install driver of Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650EN in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.