HP Deskjet F4480 that driver supports intended for OS:
Windows 8 (32, 64bit),Windows 8. 1 (32, 64bit),Windows 7 (32, 64bit),Windows Vista (32, 64bit), Macintosh,Mac Os Times,Linux.
HP Deskjet F4480 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 8.1/7 14.8.0 136.8 MB Download
HP Deskjet F4480 All-in-One Printer series Basic Drivers – Windows 7/vista/XP/2000 14.1.0 37.9 MB Download
HP Print Software Patch When Upgrading Vista to Windows 7 1.0 1.3 MB Download
Critical Update: Cannot find scanned image or document files after scanning completes – Windows 7/vista/XP 3.0 28.5 MB Download
Solution Center Update – Windows vista/XP 13.0 44.6 MB Download
HP XML Paper Specification (XPS) Printer Driver (recommended for advanced users only) – Windows vista (64-bit) 12.0.0 22.2 MB Download
HP XML Paper Specification (XPS) Printer Driver (recommended for advanced users only) – Windows vista (32-bit) 12.0.0 22.2 MB Download
HP Deskjet Full Feature Software and Drivers – Mac OS X v10.4/v10.5/v10.6 11.0.0 159.6 MB Download
Critical HP Print Driver Update to address printing of an extraneous page – Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9 1.0.0 10.6 MB Download
HP Update Software Utility – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP 5.005.002.002 2.9 MB Download
HP Print and Scan Doctor (Windows) – Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (32-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) Ver.5.1.1.004 10.58 MB Download
HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows
(windows 8.1/8/7/vista)(32-64 bit) 3.2 2.35 MB Download
HP Deskjet F4480 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 7/vista/XP 14.1.0 137.4 MB Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP Deskjet F4480 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP Deskjet F4480 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP Deskjet F4480 The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.