The HP Officejet Pro 6830 printer is one of a more affordable and easier-to-use series of printers to print quality documents. The HP Officejet Pro 6830 e-all-in-one is capable of printing quality documents such as laser printers with cheaper printing costs per annex up to 50% of color laser printers at up to 18 pages per minute (ISO) printing speeds. The features brought by the all-in-one HP Officejet Pro 6830 printer fit the needs of SME owners as they provide print, scan and copy features.
HP Officejet Pro 6830 Specifications
- Color Printer Type
- Platform Multifunction
- Print Speed Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed up to 29 ppm B / W, up to 24 ppm Color
- Monthly Usage Volume
- Up to 15,000 pages
- Conversity 1x USB 2.0, 1x Host US, 1x Wireless 802.11b / g / n, RJ-11Fax
- 1 GB
- Paper Handling
- 225-sheet input tray, 35-sheet ADF
- 60-sheet output tray
- Paper Size A4, A5, A6, B5 (JIS), 6 x 8 in, Executive, Index card 3.5 x 5 in, Index card 4 x 6 in, Index card 5 x 8 in, Index card A4, Index card Letter, 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 13 x 18 cm, 8 x 10 in, 10 x 15 cm, L, Photo 2L, 8.5 x 13 in, Legal, Letter, Statement, Envelope # 10, Envelope C5, Envelope C6, Envelope DL Envelope Monarch, Card Envelope 4.4 x 6 in
- Type of Plain Paper, HP Photo Papers, HP Matte Brochure or Professional Paper, HP Matthew Presentation Paper, HP Glossy Brochure or Professional Paper, Other photo inkjet papers, Other matte inkjet papers, Other glossy inkjet papers, Thick plain paper
- Power Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power Consumption
- 25 watts maximum, 4.9 watts (Active), 0.33 watts (Manual-Off), 1.35 watts (Sleep)
- Wireless: WiFi 802.11b / g / n
- Operating system
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit) (Professional and Home Editions)
- Mac OS X v 10.6, v 10.7, v 10.8 or v 10.9
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 461.85 x 387.65 x 224 mm
- Weight 9 kg
HP OfficeJet PRO 6830 Printer Driver Download Compatibility – Operating System (OS):
Windows: – 10/10 (x64 bit-x32 bit), 8.1/8.1 (x64 bit-x32 bit), 8.0/8.0 (x64 bit-x32 bit), 7/7 (x64 bit-x32 bit), Vista/Vista (x64 bit-x32 bit), XP (x32 bit).
Macintosh: – Mac OS X-10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X-10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X-10.9 (Mavericks), Mac OS X-10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X-10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X-10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X-10.5 (Leopard).
Full Feature Software Driver, 10 / 8.1 / 8.0 / 7 / Vista / XP (x32 bit – x64 bit) Nov 17, 2015 171 MB⟷Download
Basic Printer Driver, 10 / 8.1 / 8.0 / 7 / Vista / XP (x86 bit) Nov 17, 2015 41.2 MB ⟷Download
Basic Printer Driver, 10 / 8.1 / 8.0 / 7 / Vista / XP (x64 bit) Nov 17, 2015 43.4 MB ⟷Download
Firmware Update Utility Driver , 10 / 8.1 / 8.0 / 7 / Vista / XP (x32 bit – x64 bit) Oct 12, 2016 26.4 MB ⟷Download
Print and Scan Doctor Driver , 10 / 8.1 / 8.0 / 7 / Vista / XP (x32 bit – x64 bit) Sep 28, 2016 7.1 MB⟷Download
For Macintosh OS X
Full Feature Software Driver – OS X ( 10.8 / 10,7 / 10.6 / 10.5 ) V 12.36.0 182 MB⟷Download
Firmware Update Utility Driver – OS X ( 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10,7 / 10.6 / 10.5 ) Oct 12, 2016 31.8 MB ⟷Download
Ij Driver (rpm – Debian Packagearchive) V MB⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP Officejet Pro 6830 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP Officejet Pro 6830 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP Officejet Pro 6830 The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.